Greely, Ontario
5.0

I have had generally good experiences ordering online, but hit a bump with Light In The Box. Ordered two (2) HDMI-to-Optical (digital audio) cables to connect an LED TV to a sound bar (one as a backup). What I received after paying the COD duty charges was two pairs of cables: one pair of HDMI and the other pair of optical!!! No connection is possible between these!!!

I could have purchased simple HDMI and Optical cables absolutely anywhere -- Wal-Mart, Future Shop, Staples! It was the HDMI-to-Optical that is a little tougher to find.

I don't even know how to complain about it; I will check their site, but it will probably be a hassle to return a few cables back to China; I simply won't deal with this company again.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Prices and wide selection.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Light In The Box - Paid extra for 2-3 day shipping to be told wait a week Light In The Box "My boyfriends birthday passed the first week of June and we decided to throw him a party that weekend. I bought some extensions (not the cheap ones either) to wear..." Read more Light In The Box - Money in the water Light In The Box "I bought two dresses - none of them looked like the picutre. The black dress cost me over 65 dollar plus $30 shipping. What I got was pathetic. The dress..." Read more Light In The Box - Shipping Service Review from Detroit, Michigan Light In The Box "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..." Read more Light In The Box - Sent me wrong shoes Light In The Box "My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes. They asked me to send them back and they would replace them. The return shipment would cost..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more