Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 19, 2017

This company will try everything in it's power to not refund for faulty items, even refuse to accept at their warehouse when it's returned.

Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2017

I initially ordered a bike from light in the box, when the item arrived it was faulty and the wrong colour frame so I arranged and paid to send it back which they accepted. When I sent the bike back to their warehouse in Poland I asked them to send me the correct colour frame and sent pictures of the faults, when the replacement arrived after a week it was the same bike they sent in the first place with even more faults, I arranged to send the bike back again, but this time asked for a full refund.

I was told by transglobal light in the box have refused to accept the faulty bike at their warehouse and they are also telling me I never sent the bike back to them so they are not refunding me the money and to top it off received a customs and duty charge for nearly 200 which I paid extra to cover this cost when initially ordering the bike, but I am also now being told I have to pay even after they told they would cover the customs charge. So I have not been refunded for the bike and I also have to pay the customs charge and I don't even have the bike either!

I cannot explain how upset I am about the way I have been treated as a customer. Please be careful when you shop with Light in the box!

Review about: Bicycle.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service provided.

Comments