Basically a Milanoo ripoff.Very expensive for horrible quality.

Thank God I had a backup dress for my formal, because there's no way in *** I would have worn the dress I was given by Light in the Box. Sewing, sizing, EVERYTHING was off, and would have been done MUCH better than even myself! Unfortunately I was *** and was referred by a friend, and decided to order without looking up reviews. Probably the biggest regret of my life.

The colour was decent, but despite being a "formal" dress, it was made of really horrible fabric, too.Nearly a year later and I'm still pissed.

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #697688

I am so glad I try to find out more about this company especially I don't know who owns it now I know and will not think even to buy anything from them....Chinese...what you see is what you get from these people..

Beijing, Beijing, China #696382
Light In The Box Verified Representative

Dear customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. And our customer service team will help you there.