Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

This "company" seem incapable to send out the correct item.Sending a different product to the one originally purchased on multiple occasions.

They have now refused to give me a refund. This has been going on for months. The worst customer service I have ever experienced. I have never seen such incompetence before and fail to understand how difficult it can be to send the correct item.

Once is understandable, twice is incompetent, three times then I guess I'm the fool.

I advise every one to stay away.I have never written a review before however I wanted to warn people.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $55. Light In The Box needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

LightInTheBox
Light In The Box Verified Representative

Dear Customer

This is supervisor Pinni.

Will you please advice us your order number so i can check the case for you, i will follow up your case until it get solved.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely