I should have known better not to use this company and listened to my intuition.I needed a dress for my dad's wedding and I thought I ordered in plenty of time.

Looks as though that is not the case even though it's well over a month. Then I sent an email to ask what the hold up was and they said that it takes a couple weeks for processing and that it would be mailed out soon, but it wouldn't be there on time for the wedding. So then I cancelled, and they stated that they can only refund me the $23.00 shipping charge which was outrageous to begin with. I'm so not impressed with this company.

Save your money and go somewhere stateside.This place is the worst!!!!

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

lotsofkids
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #649178

Please, please file a credit card dispute on them!They are crooks and tried to scam me.

Only AFTER I filed a complaint with Paypal, they offered me a refund of 50% and promised it would post in 3-4 days. But one week later it NEVER posted and they closed my service ticket and case!

Luckily, paypal had put a freeze on the funds and I was credited through paypal!They never intended to honor giving me the partial refund!!!!!!!

LightInTheBox
Light In The Box Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Our customer service team will help you there.

LightInTheBox