Halesowen, England

Do not buy from this company.Everything they sell or say they are selling is wrong and faulty.

It does not get to you without paying another shipping duty charge that is not explained. Often the duty is more than the item. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY,they are typical Chinese scammers. When I placed the order they said it would be with me in 6 to 7 days.

After 7 days I contacted them and they replied by saying they would send the item later in the week. They then sent the item with a tracking number that of course didn't work.

I can't believe I fell for this company, don't make the same mistake as everybody else and me.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China #743110

I would say that if you are buying something that is not going to break your budget, you will be fine, http://www.linkyiwu.com/

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us! We want to give you our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations while shopping at LightInTheBox.com. Please contact us with your order number at feedback[at]lightinthebox[dot]com, so we can solve this problem for you as soon as possible.

Customer satisfaction is our NO.1 priority; we hope you could give us another chance to meet your shopping expectations!

Kind regards,

LightInTheBox.com

I agree! Don´t ever but anything from this company! Double charging, wrong items, no service!

to lena #743882

Totally agree!!!Don't buy from them - they have good pre sales service but once your money is gone, they don't give a toss!!

They will jump on websites like this and pretend to care but they don't!! ANd they lie - I ordered a dress - they sent it in the wrong colour and when I finally got a response from them they told me that I could ship it back and they would remake it.

They sent me back the exact same dress - I put a tiny mark on the tag so I could check and it was the same horrible coloured dress with the same mark on it!!!So I paid for twice shipping on the same *** dress that I will never wear!!

to Unhappy camper California, United States #896269

Wow!I had a really bad experience with them as well.

I ordered a dress and when I actually received it, it was too small. When I called to exchange the item they told me that the dress is true to size and it was my fault for not giving them my exact measurements. I told them that they never asked me for my measurements other than the size...they then asked me to wear the dress and send them a picture. I mean come on!

what the *** is that about! It was the 1st time I ordered from them and definitely the LAST!

I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS AGAIN!WORST PEOPLE EVER!