Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I bought a pair of red tap shoes online and when I got them they were black.I contacted the company and they said I got what I ordered.

I mailed the black tap shoes back for a refund, however they did not refund the entire amount. Instead, they kept an extra $10.00. So not only did I pay to ship shoes back that were not the shoes I ordered online, this company kept an additional $10.00 of my money.

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN!TOTAL SCAM!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box. The most disappointing about shoes from Light In The Box was i require a full refund including return shipping Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments