I purchased a dress for my granddaughters wedding then was told, after it didn't arrive after a month, that it was in the allotted time for the cheapest way to ship. Never was I told or did it say in the advertisement that the product would come from China.

When it did finally get here after two months the product was so cheaply made. The zipper was crooked and the seems were crooked, it also had other material coming out of the seams. I have tried to get an address to ship it back and after corresponding with them for 3 weeks they finally sent me an address in China. Gezzzzz shipping to China will probably cost me more then the product.

Their customer service speaks very kindly and just slows down the whole process with stupid offers like how about we give you %30 off of the item. OMG a discount off an item I would be embarrassed to wear its so cheaply made. Then they tell me I have to ship it back within 7 days and it might take a month or so before I get a refund and thats only if they think the product deserves a refund. NEVER NEVER buy from this company.

There isn't much you can do when trying to deal with China.

I am sure they are just hoping customers will give up. THE WORST COMPANY AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Light In The Box Cons: Everything about this company product service.

Comments