Placed an order for Christmas presents on November 29th.Payment processed 11/29 but order not processed until 12/13.

Order status on 12/23 is that order is in Australia - customer service email told me to contact them if not received by January 10th. Now I have to go rebuy gifts for Christmas presents. Totally unacceptable service. Orders placed with all other vendors on 11/29 received 10-15 days ago.

Will never buy anything here again.No way to speak to a person - only email.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of light in the box online order from Light In The Box. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $33 and wants Light In The Box to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Light In The Box - Money in the water Light In The Box "I bought two dresses - none of them looked like the picutre. The black dress cost me over 65 dollar plus $30 shipping. What I got was pathetic. The dress..." Read more Light In The Box - Wig Review from Salem, Oregon Light In The Box "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...." Read more Light In The Box - Dress Review from Chicago, Illinois Light In The Box "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..." Read more Light In The Box - LIGHTINTHEBOX SAID THEY WOULD PAY ME $557.88, THEY DIDN'T Light In The Box "THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL, PLEASE BOYCOTT CHINA , ALL OF CHINA , LIGHTINTHE BOX , ARE ALL LIARS , REBECCA AND TIM , SAID THEY WOULD PAY ME MY..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more