New Prague, Minnesota

Subject: Returns & Refunds

Additional information:

I need to return this kit. I primarily ordered this for the shower diverter valve as we are remodeling a bath. I separately ordered a 16" shower head.

The valve does not work with our existing plumbing as it is too short.

Please send me a return authorization and any information I need to complete the return. Thanks!

Contact information:

Lori Gardow

lgardow@mhnpc.com

+1-9529941421

March 06, 2013 01:28 PM From: Lori Gardow

March 06, 2013 10:48 PM From: Customer service Dear Lori ,

We are sorry that replacements or refunds are not available on the faucet with no quality issues.

As the faucet is easily getting damaged or scratched on the way back to us, therefore it cannot be sold again. So the return is denied if the return is caused by customer's reason.

Please refer to the link below for more information of our return policy:

http://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=return_poli />

In this case, we recommend you to sell this faucet locally or on EBay at a profitable price.

Again we apologize for all the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your kind understanding in advance. Hope we can serve you again in the near future.

Sincerely,

Violette Lee

LightInTheBox Customer Service

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #649185

If they don't respond to your credit card company's inquiry, you will win by default!

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #649183

if they don't respond to your Credit Card in

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #649182

Contact your CC and file a dispute.This company is clearly fraudulent as you have learned by reading the many, many complaints!

They have a mock customer service and it is a pure waste of time.

They figure the majority of people will give up and they'll keep your money.FIGHT THEM!

LightInTheBox
Light In The Box Verified Representative

Dear Customer, Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience.Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system.

In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website.

Our customer service team will help you there.Thank you, LightInTheBox