On March 28th, I ordered a dress for my daughter's wedding and used expedited shipping (3 - 5 days).I saw , after a week, where the order stated that I wouldn't receive till May 15th!

I cancelled the order and received a message stating that I would receive a full refund in 3 - 4 days. Well it's been two weeks and NOTHING! No refund. There is NO WAY to contact a live person either!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! They need to fix their issues.

It's ashamed because they have good looking merchandise!I am VERY disappointed in this site and it needs to be reported to the BBB!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of length of time for shipping. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of wedding dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $109. Light In The Box needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wedding dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

I ordered a corset 3months ago for my daughters wedding dress.I haven't received anything and all of my orders are so called UNTRACKABLE!

Those ticket requests are a joke, too.Does anyone know who owns this company?