Light In The BOX is in China..All products are made in China.

We all know what China products are.. CHEAP.. CHEAP.. CHEAP!

You get what you pay for. If you want nice things .. Only shop USA. I have placed to orders one at Ali Express..

the other at Light In the Box. both took a long time.. but it's coming from CHINA. and the products I purchased are junky *** cheap..

but I knew that going into it and for what I needed them for at this price it was worth the wait and the cost. I am a photographer and needed a few extra baby clothing articles for props and it was perfect for that. and it really was just perfect and the cost was SOO cheap compared to what everyone else wants. actually I have found these items in small shops and they jack the price up 10times..

So I found out who it was and ordered my own. To sum it up.. you want quality.. stick with The Great USA..

you want junk..Shop China.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of online order. Light In The Box needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments