I placed an order with expedited service (3-5 days)and paid a shipping fee.The service was not only not expedited - when I placed an inquiry after 2 weeks they gave me the run around and said only certain items could be expedited.

Of course none of those were what I had ordered. Then I noticed 2 of my items had gone on sale - my items still had not shipped so I asked if I was getting the sale price and would get a refund. They said no, they don't do that. If it hadn't shipped yet then I should get the sale price.

Now I just got a bill from DHL for shipping charged - a whopping $40 on top of the shipping I already paid! Don't deal with this company - not worth the price.

Buy in the U.S.Never had these problems with items I purchased from the UK.

Review about: Light In The Box Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Light In The Box - Shipping Service Review Light In The Box "I order something wrong color and size what do i do about that and they where Addais the size 5.5 green and black you guys sent me red and on..." Read more Light In The Box - Sent me wrong shoes Light In The Box "My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes. They asked me to send them back and they would replace them. The return shipment would cost..." Read more Damaged Merchandise From Light In The Box Light In The Box "I ordered 2 pictures and when I received them, the frames were broken on both of them. The quality was not as nice as it looks on their website. I..." Read more Light In The Box - Lightinthebox Light In The Box "Good morning Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more