I ordered a dress about 6 weeks ago and I still have not received it.When I want to log in to complain, it tells me I have a wrong password!!

What now??? I wanted to give this dress that I ordered as a birthday present. I spent money via pay pal but I don't know where to go from here. I don't have money to waste and I was very hesitant in the beginning but thought I would take the chance as this dress is really very pretty.

I get numerous emails per day from this company but it seems that is all they do.No feedback after an order.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box. He best about dress from Light In The Box was emails. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments