order # 13021507004092669
I returned a pair of shoes that I could not wear because the shoes were extra pointed toes then what the photo had.They were to tight and my toes were crammed into them.
I asked to make an exchange. Light in the box sent me a return form which I forwarded with the shoes on 02-22-13. I have not heard if they have received them or will they exchange them. I needed them for an event this month and it seems as though I will not receive them on time.
The return form had the address: BAYLINK GLOBAL LOGISTICS INC, BALINK USA, 10699 HICKSON ST, UNIT 21, EL Monte, CA 91731. That is where I mailed them back to.
Will someone check this and let me know where my order is?I am Versa Townsend, 813 Woodruff Ave, Sikeston, MO 63801, email: email@example.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Shoes
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "This company makes "knock-offs" of designer gowns, but much cheaper and poor quality. I ordered a strapless gown with a bolero jacket to wear to my son's wedding. I ordered exactly..."
- "I ordered a dress from Light in the box.com and paid with my Credit Card. I was so excited. Then I read the horrible customer reviews; no customer service number,..."
- "Iam pissed the *** off I want my *** I paid for it and u say its be delivered well it hasn't give me my money back or talk to..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."