Light In The Box - Wedding Shoes

order # 13021507004092669

I returned a pair of shoes that I could not wear because the shoes were extra pointed toes then what the photo had.They were to tight and my toes were crammed into them.

I asked to make an exchange. Light in the box sent me a return form which I forwarded with the shoes on 02-22-13. I have not heard if they have received them or will they exchange them. I needed them for an event this month and it seems as though I will not receive them on time.

The return form had the address: BAYLINK GLOBAL LOGISTICS INC, BALINK USA, 10699 HICKSON ST, UNIT 21, EL Monte, CA 91731. That is where I mailed them back to.

Will someone check this and let me know where my order is?I am Versa Townsend, 813 Woodruff Ave, Sikeston, MO 63801, email:

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Feb 08, 2015 #942959

I been checking out light in the box fashions My son wedding will be soon I need a nice dress they look nice but after reading all these complaints now I don't think I want to try buy anything from them I can't afford for them to take my money and send me bull *** contact the U.S. customs I think they're part of the store called Rose warehouse their fashions come from China also They probably all the same people reading all this I'm just going to look around in stores thank you all for the warning

Philly girl

Feb 08, 2015 #942951 Stafford, Virginia

Go to the post office with that address also anything you order from another country like China US customs take it they search it to make sure they're not sending any thing more over here or your not sending drugs my husband was station oversease customs took most of his shipment of kids clothes and sneakers for our kids they told me I had to buy my box back when my husband paid already so check with customs

May 08, 2013 #647812 Chicago, Illinois

I was just googling because I am in the middle of the same problem with them concerning a tablet they sent to me with a broken screen. There was NO damage to the outside box nor the product box. I since have found they are a real shady company.
As you, I followed through their instructions and mailed the item back to the same address as you. They are claiming they have not received it.

Wondering how things have turned out on your end and if you can offer any tips.

Thanks Much for sharing your experience.
Billie Sue

1 0 Reply

Mar 22, 2013 #626817

Light In The Box verified representative

Dear Customer, Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Our customer service team will help you there. Thank you, LightInTheBox

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about