order # 13021507004092669
I returned a pair of shoes that I could not wear because the shoes were extra pointed toes then what the photo had.They were to tight and my toes were crammed into them.
I asked to make an exchange. Light in the box sent me a return form which I forwarded with the shoes on 02-22-13. I have not heard if they have received them or will they exchange them. I needed them for an event this month and it seems as though I will not receive them on time.
The return form had the address: BAYLINK GLOBAL LOGISTICS INC, BALINK USA, 10699 HICKSON ST, UNIT 21, EL Monte, CA 91731. That is where I mailed them back to.
Will someone check this and let me know where my order is?I am Versa Townsend, 813 Woodruff Ave, Sikeston, MO 63801, email: email@example.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Shoes
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "It is fake, absolute scam, I paid for £20 trainers, I knew they weren't adidas but it said on their website that it was normal trainers. Instead I got some..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "I have ordered " super sexy T panty" ( about 3 aud) since December and have yet to receive my order. "Where is my item? "is that question that i..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."