order # 13021507004092669
I returned a pair of shoes that I could not wear because the shoes were extra pointed toes then what the photo had.They were to tight and my toes were crammed into them.
I asked to make an exchange. Light in the box sent me a return form which I forwarded with the shoes on 02-22-13. I have not heard if they have received them or will they exchange them. I needed them for an event this month and it seems as though I will not receive them on time.
The return form had the address: BAYLINK GLOBAL LOGISTICS INC, BALINK USA, 10699 HICKSON ST, UNIT 21, EL Monte, CA 91731. That is where I mailed them back to.
Will someone check this and let me know where my order is?I am Versa Townsend, 813 Woodruff Ave, Sikeston, MO 63801, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Shoes
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Good morning Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be..."
- "I ordered a dress from Light in the box.com and paid with my Credit Card. I was so excited. Then I read the horrible customer reviews; no customer service number,..."
- "1) my package had not been received even though it says 5-8 business day. I filed a dispute with PayPal (good thing I used paypal) and WILL escalate it into..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."