I picked a pair of shoes on their site specifically because it said "ships in 24 hours" as I needed them by a certain date.A day and a half later and there was no email that the shoes had been shipped.

I contacted them, and they said that the size I ordered had to be custom made, even though there was no such warning during the ordering process! So I immediately canceled the order. Then I got a message from them saying they would only refund 50% of the purchase price because it was a custom order and that I needed to confirm this within 24 hours, so I did. Next day I get another email, please confirm refund amount again in 24 hours, so I did, again.

Now there's been no response except for two emails this morning confirming my order and payment!!I can't get customer service to respond to me.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

LightInTheBox
Light In The Box Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us! We want to give you our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations while shopping at LightInTheBox.com. We would like to offer you a full refund, so please contact us with your order number at feedback[at]lightinthebox[dot]com.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, we hope you could give us another chance to meet your shopping expectations!

LightInTheBox.com