I ordered an item on December 4th for Christmas. It said on the site "estimated shipping 6-8 business days". This to me means at the latest the 18th. When I did not receive my package, I opened a ticket.

2 days later, I got this response:

"We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Below is the latest parcel status of your order, we are glad to see that the parcel had arrived destination country.

We do sorry for the delay by postal service as of the peak season, if you do not receive your order by 2016-01-02, please contact us as soon as possible. We will then contact the courier for you.If the parcel is no longer needed, you may refuse it when it arrives and we will fully refund order once the parcel is returned and received.

As a token of our apology if you would like to wait for the parcel, once you receive the parcel and confirm everything is fine, you may get back to us to require for a 15% of order value promotion rewards as a compensation.

If the parcel is too late to arrive and no longer needed, you may refuse the parcel when it arrives and we will fully refund order once it is returned and received, you will also be noted once we get return parcel at the time.

We apologize again for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you very much for your support and understanding."

They responded and then marked my ticket as "RESOLVED". It was NOT resolved. I needed my package for the holidays. That is why I specifically ordered from them. I attempted to then ask if they could give my a location for the package. I received the EXACT same email back from them... A robot response...

I then attempted to ask if they could remove me from ALL mailing lists as I had unsubscribed from their 10+ emails twice and continue to get them with NO unsubscribe button any longer. I want them to STOP! This however did not get a response. I have asked several times now and no one has responded. I cannot get them to stop sending me emails.

BUYER BEWARE: If you order from this company, you will receive a lot of emails with no way to unsubscribe, the delivery is SLOW, the customer service is slim to none, and it only caused a lot of unwanted stress for the holidays.

It is now the 28th, and I still have not received my package...

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

just put their emails in your spam folder = one problem solved

as for the package hopefully you do finally get it and yeah it sux but it IS the peak season for deliveries it just sucks if/when companies promise/advertise a certain delivery time window as an option then don't deliver on it.

Let kick their ***'es