I ordered ski pants on line before reading any reviews. 1st mistake.

I paid for expidited shipping for my ski pants. 2nd mistake. I ordered according to the measurements of their size chart. 3rd mistake.

I tried to follow up on the order that did not arrive in time for my trip and was told that the advertised time as shipping within 2 days only applied to two of the items not all 4 of the items ordered.This informtion was not given until after the order was made.4th mistake. I tried to cancel the order through the website which was not possible. 5th mistake. I asked to return the items when i returned from holiday and was told the items had to be returned in 10days, and i should have a family member do it for me.

5th mistake. Upon my return from holidays (with no ski pants) the item had arrived but the size of the pants did not match the size chart and were too small.6th mistake. I reviewed the size chart to make sure I had ordered correctly and measured the pants. The waist was smaller by 10 cm.

I did not take a copy of this page. 7th mistake. When I asked to return the pants I was told I had ordered the wrong size and the size chart and price of the pants were altered on line.8th mistake.

They have agreed to refund the cost when they receive the pants in the post. Is this mistake 9?

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I order six pair of shorts from light in the box .they sent me the size I ordered but they were to small and order shorts for men.and can't get in touch with anyone to return them. Is there any thing I can do