My name is Ofelia Arce-Caicedo, on the month of February I ordered a Wedding Veil for my wedding on Mar 11. You did not send it tome up until now. I paid with my Visa Card.

I really would like to have the veil at least to remember by. The veil was white with small lace trim and some shiny decorations that were suppose to match my dress

Ofelia_arce@hotmail.com.

5329 Stafford Dr. Lilburn GA. 30047this is my home addres and my telephone number is 770 717 1235 and my email ofelia_arce@hotmail.com, plEaSE LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENNED AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

Comments

lotsofkids
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #649174

You will get NO WHERE with this company. Don't even waste your time....go immediately and file a credit card dispute with Visa for your non-delivered item!

This is a familiar pattern and their customer service is a mockery! Oh and congratulations on your recent marriage!

LightInTheBox
Light In The Box Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Our customer service team will help you there.

LightInTheBox