2.6

They conveniently need your email to be confirmed in order to request an item exchange due to size, I never received an email from lightinthebox.com to confirm my email address on files, I have asked them to send me an email confirmation link and nothing, never heard from them, I am stuck with a very small coat and 51.00 dollars lost. They don't have a phone number available for US customers, they only list an address in China and another one in the US but I need a phone number or an email to have a communication with them, I even had to file a refund request ticket because that is the only option that allows me with an unconfirmed email to send them a message, they have not answered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Light In The Box Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I need an exchange..

Comments

Trying to claim customs duty...already paid for along with insurance !! Impossible to submit claim as I am being told my email Address I s “unconfirmed” despite the fact that I receive countless adverts from them.

Being told Confirmation email has been sent to me. It has not. No way of emailing the company directly, no phone number. Have used the company before successfully, but this time.....a total con.

Will not use them again.

I advise; use them at your peril. You may not have any problems, but if you do it will be impossible to contact customer service.

My account in old phone and forgot my old phone and order to not received and my new account to not show my order and payment complete in my order but not received