Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Would give zero if I could. I processed a complaint with the company due to unwarned customs charges. To get my parcel from the post office I was asked to pay over £13 on top of the original order and delivery price. This was not made clear to me throughout the ordering process. I wasn't even made aware of where my products were coming from, so I had no way of knowing these extra costs would occur because the website failed to give any indication of this.

I couldn't afford customs charges on top of the order, I told the company I felt it was unfair to trick me by quoting a false final price. They wouldn't cover customs charges, so I requested a return and full refund.

They then told me I wouldn't get a full refund, instead extra handling, customs and extra delivery charges would be removed from what I paid! Even though I've not ever received the item! And they haven't even bothered to confirm what price refund I would get after I've asked them twice.

The customer service is appalling, they've just copied and pasted routine responses, argued with me, refused to help and ignored half of my questions. They say "it's out of their control" and "they couldn't predict customs costs" - this is a lie. They could predict it because I provided my address, I couldn't predict it because I wasn't even made aware! They 100% have the ability to help and offer me a full refund, but they don't understand the concepts of helpful service, complaint resolution and goodwill.

I am disgusted. I feel robbed, ripped off and disrespected. I've lost my money for nothing. I have reported to an ombudsman. DO NOT SHOP HERE. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Scam, Terrible service, Lack of answers, Full refund refused, Dodgy custom.

Comments

Light in the box have had me rite over snide custom charges ordered what was describediscussed as costing £156 of goods and end up paying £300 would any of my customers accept that not a *** chance