Houston, Texas

I did the live chat pre-order.And the person was very helpful.

I asked if I order now feb 4 will I get the item in time for feb 16, she said yes no problem as long as I did the express 3 to 5 day shipping. So I ordered my item on feb 4. 4 days later I check status of the item and it still had not been shipped this is now feb 8. I did another live chat again and the person told me to write and submit a request status of my item which I did.

The next day feb 9, I get a email with a tracking #. Now 6 days later I call fedex and they told me that the tracking number is real but nothing has been shipped. I have emailed them several times and no response from lightinthebox.com. Do not buy from this site.

Do not buy from this site.

I hope they get what they deserve.

Check and see there are many many other people that this site has ripped off.So I am just try to prevent you from being another person they rip off.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $35
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Cat
Houston, Texas, United States #949660

Can I have the outlet address? My email is phamkimngoc1988@gmail.com in Houston Texas

LightInTheBox
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #614629
Light In The Box Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us! We want to give you our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations while shopping at LightInTheBox.com. We would like to offer you a full refund, so please contact us with your order number at feedback[at]lightinthebox[dot]com.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, we hope you could give us another chance to meet your shopping expectations!

LightInTheBox.com

lehnenna

I've never been so pissed with an online shop !

first of all it tells you that there is a free delivery!!!( okay how nice !)

I try and order some Makeup as you do ... and there is a problem with the shipping already before paying .(alright I go ask to the customer help )

They tell me that I have to buy an adapter so the shipping method will work (I try it out and it's true, it worked )

afterwards they gave me a cupon code of 8€ so I don't ask any more questions ...(alright I feel kind of happy at that right moment and nearly pay for my order )

Then I see that the delivery now costs 50€ ?! supposedly a free delivery my ***!!!!

so annoyed right now but still want to know why they do that I go chat with the customer service thing and it tells me that it is because of where I live(I would understand that statement but .....)

i t is written in their description box that they are a great company that is fair for everybody because everybody no matter where you are, pays the same price!!!!

so this is a lie

I just want to point out that lightinthebox is supposed to be shipping worldwide for free !!!!!!!!!! hhahhahah that made me laugh so much ! that side should be banished, they have no right to be as they are stealing the money of their customers !

but I'm quite happy that I realized beforehand