I ordered a standard dress from the website.It took one month for it to ship to my house which was more than it said it would take when I ordered it.

The color of the dress does not match the website description at all! They are two completely different colors. The dress is also too small. I ordered a US size 6 and the dress is definitely not that but I wouldn't know for certain because there aren't any tags on it saying what size it actually is.

I've been emailing Customer service for 2 weeks now trying to get a refund but they are refusing. Their argument is that it was a made to order dress, but its not, it is a standard dress. No where in the order does it say "made to order" and there is absolutely no logo present in the order reflecting that it is a made to order dress-which is their argument. THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST DIFFICULT ORDER PROCESS, RETURN PROCESS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

This company is the absolute worst I have ever come across. I highly recommend that no one, I repeat NO ONE orders anything from this company.

They do not care about their customers, they just want to make a profit.Sincerely, Very upset and irritated customer who will NEVER order anything from this jacked up company ever again

Review about: Dress.

I didn't like: No way to contact customer service after they closed ticket, Customer service - no refund, Poor quality, No phone number to reach customer service.

Comments