Light In The Box - The Light is Now Out of the Box

1635 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews

I must be naive!Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd.

Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones. Why is it that the rosette and rhinestones on the side of the shoes were a sticker? Mind you the sticker was peeling off..like any sticker would do.

Hmm..they don't have a customer service #..send an email AND pictures JPG only!) of the item. Are you seriously kidding me? I receive a response and they give me 3 options..are you kidding me again? We will give you 30%, 50% or you can return.

Mind you if you return it will take 20-25 days for you get credit. I could not believe it! I know this isn't a Nordstroms, however I need to take a picture and read an email telling me that it's not worth returning?

We need to band together and get rid of these types of companies in the US!I will make sure that this is on my FB as a permanent post..do NoT buy from Light In the Box

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
JoDD

Nov 06, 2014 #896358 Minnesota, United States

www.bbb.org
Log your complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Also, always check with them prior to making a purchase online. Light in the Box happens to have an "F" rating from them.

Oct 29, 2014 #892303

Ummm, you shouldn't purchase from shady companies people! You admit it wAs fishy and pressed purchase. Go figure...

Earl

Jan 07, 2012 #404686

My experience is just the same as of of the rest. I purchased a, "new on the market"' tablet, youtube posting says how great it was, posts on the web, all the same. I took a chance and purchased the item, received the item in good condition, that's where the joy ends. The wifi doesnt work, bluetooth doesn't work, put a 16 gig sd card in and it only sees 2 gig, OOHHHH but it's good to 32 gigs, are you kidding me. By the way, the manufacturer stopped producing the tablet right after Christmas so you can't get a replacement. There is more issues but these are the ones that count. Contacted tech support, took 7 days for the first contact, well they just repeated what I said to them, 2nd told me to do a manual reset, but not how to do it, ended up doing a factory reset, by the way that scared me to death because I thought it would brick the tablet, lots of fun. Third time, waste of time, finally... they informed me that the unit "MAY" be defective and offered me $20.00 to keep a broken tablet or credit w/ $20.00 if I send the thing back, or send it back with their strict shipping instruction and to attempt to go around customs, by the way they won't accept anything caught in customs and USPS won't send anything out of the country w/o a customs form so you are garanteeed not to see your money or product again because they won't accept the item at their returns and refund destination and customs won't send it back. Another thing, their return address is so long and compicated that... Show more

1 0 Reply
Jules

Dec 23, 2011 #396116

Service is ***. And regular shipping is as slow as a walk across the country. Just ridiculous. And when I finally get my camera it's not the right one, it's used and parts were just thrown in the box and best of all, a main piece was missing. Honestly they're more *** than a dump truck at the place. I'll never ever shop with this company again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about
×