Chicago, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

Ordered a stroller that transforms into a bicycle.Received the package after about 2 weeks (3-5 days was promised when ordered).

Related: BikeBerry - HumBug Christmas

Put it together and the rear wheel wouldn't turn. Contacted customer service about replacing just the part that didn't work. I sent video as well as full description of the problem. They responded that they would look into replacing or refund, but I never heard from them again.

They even removed the product from their website.

Fortunately the credit card company was able to reverse the charge so I only have to deal with a very disappointed wife.I would avoid ordering with these people at all costs as they don't follow through or seem honest at all.

Review about: Stroller Bicycle 3 Wheel Folding Bike.

I didn't like: Awful communication.

1.5
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bicycle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $500
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1217707

Usually customers can submit tickets to Customer Service on the website and will be replied within 24 hours guaranteed.Here is the guide of how to subtmit ticket.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html 【NOTE】If you don't know how wo submit a ticket and want to post a review here.

Please kindly clarify the problem with the Order Number and details.The supervisor will create a ticket for you within 24 hours as long as we can locate your order.