Ordered a stroller that transforms into a bicycle.Received the package after about 2 weeks (3-5 days was promised when ordered).
Put it together and the rear wheel wouldn't turn. Contacted customer service about replacing just the part that didn't work. I sent video as well as full description of the problem. They responded that they would look into replacing or refund, but I never heard from them again.
They even removed the product from their website.
Fortunately the credit card company was able to reverse the charge so I only have to deal with a very disappointed wife.I would avoid ordering with these people at all costs as they don't follow through or seem honest at all.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Awful communication
You May Also Like
- "I did the live chat pre-order. And the person was very helpful. I asked if I order now feb 4 will I get the item in time for feb 16,..."
- "Iam pissed the *** off I want my *** I paid for it and u say its be delivered well it hasn't give me my money back or talk to..."
- "THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL, PLEASE BOYCOTT CHINA , ALL OF CHINA , LIGHTINTHE BOX , ARE ALL LIARS , REBECCA AND TIM , SAID THEY WOULD PAY ME MY..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- " I began investigating TwinkleDeals several months ago after I had an order totaling over $160 refunded to Pay Pal with no explanation. What I have concluded: TwinkleDeals..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."