Ordered a stroller that transforms into a bicycle.Received the package after about 2 weeks (3-5 days was promised when ordered).
Put it together and the rear wheel wouldn't turn. Contacted customer service about replacing just the part that didn't work. I sent video as well as full description of the problem. They responded that they would look into replacing or refund, but I never heard from them again.
They even removed the product from their website.
Fortunately the credit card company was able to reverse the charge so I only have to deal with a very disappointed wife.I would avoid ordering with these people at all costs as they don't follow through or seem honest at all.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Awful communication
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an LED bathroom faucet. Worked fine for about a year or so. Then the LED stopped working. The only way to send an email is to sign up..."
- "Not one dress like I picture or same material,all see through,one even shows padding and one is stained with black mark on the front.poor stitching which is clearly visible.and one..."
- "Went online to buy several nail polish items, ended up with a failed delivery shipment due to custom issues as enlightened by lightinthebox and offered a full refund that has..."
- "Ours is 2 years old and lumpy!!! I wrote to Simmons and sent pictures--never heard back. What recourse do we have? Over $1000 spent!..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."