Light In The Box - Terrible customer service!

1544 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews

Update added by user May 11, 2013

UPDATE 5/11/13. THEY NEVER REFUNDED AS PROMISED! After filing a complaint through Paypal, Lightinthebox offered me 2 choices, 1) I could return for refund, OR 2) keep the item and they would refund 50% of the item's price. I immediately messaged back to refund me. That same day I received this acknowledging message from them: "Thank you for your response. We will then arrange refund of $47.49 for you immediately. It normally takes 3-4 business days for the transaction of the refunded amount. Please kindly check the refund in due course."

ONE WEEK LATER I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY REFUND, ONLY AN EMAIL STATING: AS IT HAS BEEN 7 DAYS AND WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU....WE HAVE CLOSED YOUR TICKET AND CLOSED YOUR CASE!!!!!

I was completely shocked! Luckily, because of the Paypal dispute, a hold had been put on the funds and Paypal was able to refund my money!

I will NEVER do business with Lightinthebox again. Either they are complete idiots or they are deliberate crooks....but most definitely they have the most horrible customer service I have ever encountered. You would be wise to avoid doing business with them.

Original review posted by user Apr 10, 2013

I ordered SHEER curtains from them and requested 4" hanging tabs.On the website it shows lovely transparent hanging tabs of the same fabric.

My curtains arrived with white. opaque linings placed in each tab, rendering a very odd & UGLY end product on a light & airy sheer curtain. I contacted customer service and uploaded pictures of both my curtains and their website advertisement. They responded "Dear CustomerFrom the feedback from our supplier, we may made the curtains as it advertied online."I have now filed a dispute with Paypal which should rule favorable as these were significantly NOT as described.

I posted pictures below so you can decide for yourself.The pictures speak clearly!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

LightInTheBox

May 10, 2013 #648732

Light In The Box verified representative

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Our customer service team will help you there.

LightInTheBox

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about
×