Amsterdam, North Holland

Im writing this review so other people at least know what they are up to if they order from Light in the box.DONT DO IT.

The things are ***. I ordered here for 92 euro and had to pay 32 euro tax additionally. Lightinthebox had messages me saying that if i would pay the tax and show them the ticket, they immediately would pay me MY MONEY back. So I even got an insurance for 5 euro whatever your tax is, the company will pay you back.

What they don't mention is that this money is payed as bonus/gift on your next order. Plus the bag I got is ***! I received it 15 december and not even a month later (8 jan) the logo is already fallen of.

Plus they say on their website 4 days, it is not.At least keep 2 weeks in consideration PLUS you have to be home the whole day from 9 till 9.

Review about: Handbag.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Light In The Box - Order 1703020821797316  charged on credit card-cancelled by LITB Light In The Box "My order 1703020821797316 was charged on my credit card March 2, 2017 (confirmed by my bank) and the process started (Status = Pending, Status = Payment received). Today (March 3,..." Read more Light In The Box Wig Review from Salem, Oregon Light In The Box "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...." Read more Light In The Box - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category  from Hyde, Tameside Light In The Box "We ordered a number of dresses through this company and paid what were referred to as "shipping costs". Once the goods arrived and we sent one poorly made dress back,..." Read more Light In The Box - LIGHTINTHEBOX SAID THEY WOULD PAY ME $557.88, THEY DIDN'T Light In The Box "THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL, PLEASE BOYCOTT CHINA , ALL OF CHINA , LIGHTINTHE BOX , ARE ALL LIARS , REBECCA AND TIM , SAID THEY WOULD PAY ME MY..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more