Featured

Im writing this review so other people at least know what they are up to if they order from Light in the box.DONT DO IT.

The things are ***. I ordered here for 92 euro and had to pay 32 euro tax additionally. Lightinthebox had messages me saying that if i would pay the tax and show them the ticket, they immediately would pay me MY MONEY back. So I even got an insurance for 5 euro whatever your tax is, the company will pay you back.

What they don't mention is that this money is payed as bonus/gift on your next order. Plus the bag I got is ***! I received it 15 december and not even a month later (8 jan) the logo is already fallen of.

Plus they say on their website 4 days, it is not.At least keep 2 weeks in consideration PLUS you have to be home the whole day from 9 till 9.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of handbag. Light In The Box needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Damaged Merchandise From Light In The Box Light In The Box "I ordered 2 pictures and when I received them, the frames were broken on both of them. The quality was not as nice as it looks on their website. I..." Read more Light In The Box - Paid extra for 2-3 day shipping to be told wait a week Light In The Box "My boyfriends birthday passed the first week of June and we decided to throw him a party that weekend. I bought some extensions (not the cheap ones either) to wear..." Read more Light In The Box - Sent me wrong shoes Light In The Box "My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes. They asked me to send them back and they would replace them. The return shipment would cost..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more