Light In The Box - Super pissed!
Im writing this review so other people at least know what they are up to if they order from Light in the box.DONT DO IT.
The things are ***. I ordered here for 92 euro and had to pay 32 euro tax additionally. Lightinthebox had messages me saying that if i would pay the tax and show them the ticket, they immediately would pay me MY MONEY back. So I even got an insurance for 5 euro whatever your tax is, the company will pay you back.
What they don't mention is that this money is payed as bonus/gift on your next order. Plus the bag I got is ***! I received it 15 december and not even a month later (8 jan) the logo is already fallen of.
Plus they say on their website 4 days, it is not.At least keep 2 weeks in consideration PLUS you have to be home the whole day from 9 till 9.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Placed orde 4/11/16 paid for it immediately was supposed to have express shipping order arrived weeks layer i ordered earrings they sent me a ring they refuse to correct..."
- "I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED. The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing. I wanted to inform them of the fact..."
- "Hi I made order for handling flower in June 9 -2016 Until today I received nothing ..."
- "A Moroccan-Dutch police officer named RÃ© Lemhaouli succeeded in giving top private Dutch Police files to the Moroccan government. Working together in an early fase with Minister Rouvoet and prinsess..."
- "In the Netherlands for havign sex with underaged their is at the moment no strict law. A Dutch man who have worked several years at the low elementary school as..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."