Featured

Im writing this review so other people at least know what they are up to if they order from Light in the box.DONT DO IT.

The things are ***. I ordered here for 92 euro and had to pay 32 euro tax additionally. Lightinthebox had messages me saying that if i would pay the tax and show them the ticket, they immediately would pay me MY MONEY back. So I even got an insurance for 5 euro whatever your tax is, the company will pay you back.

What they don't mention is that this money is payed as bonus/gift on your next order. Plus the bag I got is ***! I received it 15 december and not even a month later (8 jan) the logo is already fallen of.

Plus they say on their website 4 days, it is not.At least keep 2 weeks in consideration PLUS you have to be home the whole day from 9 till 9.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of handbag. Light In The Box needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Light In The Box. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Zulily.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments