Resolved
2.1
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 17, 2016

After posting reviews I did get a response from customer service. It seems the only way to communicate with them is through sites like this.

I was able to get my refund and presume it will hit my credit card in a few days as customer service suggests. They have a button called "withdraw" which, in this system at least seems to mean "withdraw the credit and put it back on my credit card" and not "withdraw my request" or "withdraw funds" or "withdraw because I used it" or something else.

Original review posted by user Dec 17, 2016

ACK! STAY AWAY.

I placed a $54.64 order on Thur 12/15 at 11:00 p.m. and since it wasn't even started for delivery 24 hours later on Fri 12/16 at 11:00 p.m. I decided to cancel the order at 11:00 Friday night since I wanted the items by a day after Christmas and their shipping is 5 to 8 days -- but if they don't even start to ship for days then it wouldn't make it, even with 10 days between the day I needed it and the day they charged my credit card. I immediately got an automatic message saying the cancellation was accepted and the payment refunded to a "rewards and credit" account and NOT my credit card.

It is apparently FORCING me to business with them. There is NO MEANS to contact customer service. All the site says is to "log in to My Orders and click on the order you need help with" where there is no option to talk to customer service in any way, shape or form. Once you hit "cancel" there is no way to contact anyone for any reason unless you place another order so you can use their buttons.

The emails they submit have a "no reply-service" as their address.

There are no phone numbers, no email addresses, no chat. Nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Light In The Box Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: I cannot get money back with cancellation, Zero customer service other than few automated options.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 17, 2016.

Comments