Diamond Bar, California
100% full

I ordered an LED bathroom faucet.Worked fine for about a year or so.

Then the LED stopped working. The only way to send an email is to sign up on their web sight (and then u get emails 4 times a day for their products!). Sent a email explaining the problem and how do I get the light to work again. Nothing.

Sent it again. Got a *** reply about checking my order number to see when it will be delivered! huh? Asked them if they actually read my message and how do I get the light to work.

Nothing. Customer service is horrible!

It's because you are dealing with China.No phone number, no human to talk with.

Review about: Led Waterfall Faucet.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $120
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Light In The Box Shipping Service Review from Detroit, Michigan Light In The Box "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..." Read more Light In The Box Brides Maid Dress Review Light In The Box "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..." Read more Light In The Box - Must have changed ownership a few years ago Light In The Box "I ordered a painting from here about 5 years ago. At that time, they had live chat and they actually made a requested change to the painting shown on the..." Read more Light In The Box Express Shipping Service Review from Staten Island, New York Light In The Box "Placed orde 4/11/16 paid for it immediately was supposed to have express shipping order arrived weeks layer i ordered earrings they sent me a ring they refuse to correct..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more