I ordered an LED bathroom faucet.Worked fine for about a year or so.
Then the LED stopped working. The only way to send an email is to sign up on their web sight (and then u get emails 4 times a day for their products!). Sent a email explaining the problem and how do I get the light to work again. Nothing.
Sent it again. Got a *** reply about checking my order number to see when it will be delivered! huh? Asked them if they actually read my message and how do I get the light to work.
Nothing. Customer service is horrible!
It's because you are dealing with China.No phone number, no human to talk with.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Led Waterfall Faucet
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "order # 13021507004092669 I returned a pair of shoes that I could not wear because the shoes were extra pointed toes then what the photo had. They were to tight and..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "Biggest peice of *** ever. I ordered a light. First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart. And the worst..."
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "2 months of waiting for a package– because they are apparently unable to resend out a damaged package. It was damaged 1 day after going out. That's not our fault...."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."