I ordered an LED bathroom faucet.Worked fine for about a year or so.
Then the LED stopped working. The only way to send an email is to sign up on their web sight (and then u get emails 4 times a day for their products!). Sent a email explaining the problem and how do I get the light to work again. Nothing.
Sent it again. Got a *** reply about checking my order number to see when it will be delivered! huh? Asked them if they actually read my message and how do I get the light to work.
Nothing. Customer service is horrible!
It's because you are dealing with China.No phone number, no human to talk with.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Led Waterfall Faucet
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "I bought a watch with HD Spycamera from lightinthebox.com with 8Gig storage/2 hour recording, â‚¬43 and â‚¬25 import tax. I tried it out and seemed ok, then tried to use..."
- "Placed order November 24th didn't ship in the 24 Jr's it states first red flag paid for 5_8 day shipping no package arrived contacted post nl via twitter and they..."
- "I cant believe i paid extra for faster shipping... shipping date sais March 2nd and it still sais PROCESSING! Ive been trying these 2 past days to find a way..."
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "2 months of waiting for a package– because they are apparently unable to resend out a damaged package. It was damaged 1 day after going out. That's not our fault...."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."