100% full
1.5

I ordered an LED bathroom faucet.Worked fine for about a year or so.

Then the LED stopped working. The only way to send an email is to sign up on their web sight (and then u get emails 4 times a day for their products!). Sent a email explaining the problem and how do I get the light to work again. Nothing.

Sent it again. Got a *** reply about checking my order number to see when it will be delivered! huh? Asked them if they actually read my message and how do I get the light to work.

Nothing. Customer service is horrible!

It's because you are dealing with China.No phone number, no human to talk with.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $120. The author is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments