This company makes "knock-offs" of designer gowns, but much cheaper and poor quality.
I ordered a strapless gown with a bolero jacket to wear to my son's wedding. I ordered exactly according to my measurements and sent in my measurements. The dress came. First, the jacket was like it was 2 sizes smaller than the dress - I couldn't even put it on. The dress was not only too small, it had a sharp wire poking out of the top of the bodice that actual cut me on my chest. I laid the dress down and took out a tape measure: the waist was almost 3 inches smaller than it was supposed to be and the bust was as well. I took pictures of this with the measuring tape held up against the dress jacket, etc. and contact them explaining the difference between what I had order and what I had received. I also took a close up picture of where the wire was sticking out.
I finally heard back, but the attitude of the letter was not apologetic, it was more like "If you want to ship it back (at your cost - which would have been about $50) we'll look at it, but we do not guarantee we will refund it and we will not ship it back to you." I could tell by the wording of the letter they would not do anything and I would just be out another $50 and they would have the dress back to sell to some other unsuspecting customer.
I tried to see if a seamstress could fix it, but she said she couldn't because she would have to take it apart and there was not enough fabric to let it out. I had spend about $275 already.
By then it was getting close to my son's wedding (and we were traveling from the states to Japan for it because he lives there), so I had to scramble, in tears, to every dress place until I finally found one - another $500. At least this dress was beautiful and made by an eel known American gown company.
I will never buy anything from this company again and would warn others not to as well. They have worst customer service and I do not think they are very ethical because this dress was so way off in the measurements, and the bolero was not even the size of the dress, that they just packed up something and shipped it with no thought to actually fulfilling the order properly. I do not trust them at all and since they are in China, there was no recourse for any customer service advocacy. Worst shopping experience...just horrible people with a terrible "attitude."
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Did not send correct merchandise
- Product or service
- Wrong Size Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I wish I had seen the reviews on this website before I placed my order. I ordered three items for an event almost a full month away. The item detail pages..."
- "My first order was a 3 watt LED light. Very slow shipping (1 month). It was supposed to last thousands of hours but it failed after 700 hours. Second order..."
- "Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Bought a simmons sectional sofa from big lots about 2 years ago. This sofa is used in living room by 2 adults over 50 years of age , no children..."
- "I purchased almost 4k in patio lounge furniture and dinning set. With in 6 months the fabric started to fade REALLY bad. I was told to purchase the sunbrella covers..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."