My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes.They asked me to send them back and they would replace them.
The return shipment would cost $25 to send them back and I only paid $35 for them. I asked for compensation to keep them and to cover their mistake. Haven't gotten a response yet. When I get a response I will update my review.
I have 2 more orders pending and I am holding my breath.
Sometimes things that are too good to be true are usually just that.The shoes seem to be good quality and fit well even though they are the wrong style.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dance Shoes
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "order # 13021507004092669 I returned a pair of shoes that I could not wear because the shoes were extra pointed toes then what the photo had. They were to tight and..."
- "I made a purchase on the 4th of june, i only selected items that showed processing time 1-4 business days and after i made the payment it showed an estimated..."
- "Not one dress like I picture or same material,all see through,one even shows padding and one is stained with black mark on the front.poor stitching which is clearly visible.and one..."
- "I purchase a lifetime license of this software. It was very surprising to find a offer like this, I checked the webpage and the features that the company and it..."
- "My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes. They asked me to send them back and they would replace them. The return shipment would cost..."
- "Due to a problem with one of the motors of my quad JJRC X1 order W1602042158547387 (factory defective), then I had an accident and the quad was damaged, Gearbest shipping..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."