Light In The Box - Sent me wrong shoes
My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes.They asked me to send them back and they would replace them.
The return shipment would cost $25 to send them back and I only paid $35 for them. I asked for compensation to keep them and to cover their mistake. Haven't gotten a response yet. When I get a response I will update my review.
I have 2 more orders pending and I am holding my breath.
Sometimes things that are too good to be true are usually just that.The shoes seem to be good quality and fit well even though they are the wrong style.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dance Shoes
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought a watch with HD Spycamera from lightinthebox.com with 8Gig storage/2 hour recording, â‚¬43 and â‚¬25 import tax. I tried it out and seemed ok, then tried to use..."
- "I dont do reviews but im going to make on on m.lightinthebox.com. this is the worst site ever for customer service, if iu try to contact them its like a..."
- "July 22, 2015 I ordered for 2 dresses (Order #1507221514042587 ). On the website it showed a nice BLUE dress, so I ordered a Medium size and another red..."
- "Due to a problem with one of the motors of my quad JJRC X1 order W1602042158547387 (factory defective), then I had an accident and the quad was damaged, Gearbest shipping..."
- "First time shopping online and it was great! I bought a mermaid tail blanket and i love it. The price was way better compared with other sites i checked before...."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."