Guadalajara, Jalisco
With Company response Resolved

My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes.They asked me to send them back and they would replace them.

The return shipment would cost $25 to send them back and I only paid $35 for them. I asked for compensation to keep them and to cover their mistake. Haven't gotten a response yet. When I get a response I will update my review.

I have 2 more orders pending and I am holding my breath.

Sometimes things that are too good to be true are usually just that.The shoes seem to be good quality and fit well even though they are the wrong style.

user72344507 wrote the review because of not as described at Light In The Box and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $47 and wants Light In The Box to issue a partial refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Zulily. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box dance shoes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

I want to return the dress because it is not suitable, please refund me my money, thankyou, order number1086269726

LightInTheBoxCares
to martin craig Shanghai, Shanghai, China #1294319

Dear Customer, please provide us a correct order number so that we can help. Or you can log in your account and submit a ticket to contact customer service. Thank you

LightInTheBoxCares
Light In The Box Response

Dear Customer

will you please provide us your order number so we may check it for you? Or, you may log in your account and submit a ticket to contact our customer service dept. Here is how you can contact customer service: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html

Thank you for your understanding in advance.