Light In The Box - Scammed out of $79.92

566 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews

Yesterday, I received the smart watch that I ordered from lightinthebox.com for my son for Christmas.To my horror when I opened there numerous things wrong!!!

1)When I opened the thinly-cushioned mailer, the case that the watch was in was cracked either from getting smashed by other things during shipping or by banging up against the poorly-secured smart watch. 2)The smart watch was not the color I ordered. 3) Even though the distributed had the nerve to plastic seal the case, THE WATCH WAS BROKEN AND USED!!! When I broke the seal and opened the case 4)the watches wrist band was coming off, 5)the watch was missing a screw, and 6)IT DID NOT HAVE A BACK COVER so the inside of the watch was exposed!

7)The charger that it came with did not even fit the watch. 8)It came with no instructions. 9) It was slightly charged and time was already set. "Customer service" has not even attempted to resolve the issue promptly.

I still waiting to hear back from them. This ISN'T RIGHT!

On top of that, I have to buy another smart watch to replace this one before Christmas.Is there anyway to shut lightinbox.com down and keep them from scamming people and getting away with!?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Broken used smart watch

Reason of review:
Damaged, not as described, problem with delivery, bad quality, and poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
566 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Dec 16, 2015 #1079362

Call your credit card company and tell them you received damaged goods(tell them you have pictures for proof), the company won't return your calls and you want the charges reversed. If they tell you they can't reverse the charges, ask for a supervisor.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about
×