Yesterday, I received the smart watch that I ordered from lightinthebox.com for my son for Christmas.To my horror when I opened there numerous things wrong!!!

1)When I opened the thinly-cushioned mailer, the case that the watch was in was cracked either from getting smashed by other things during shipping or by banging up against the poorly-secured smart watch. 2)The smart watch was not the color I ordered. 3) Even though the distributed had the nerve to plastic seal the case, THE WATCH WAS BROKEN AND USED!!! When I broke the seal and opened the case 4)the watches wrist band was coming off, 5)the watch was missing a screw, and 6)IT DID NOT HAVE A BACK COVER so the inside of the watch was exposed!

7)The charger that it came with did not even fit the watch. 8)It came with no instructions. 9) It was slightly charged and time was already set. "Customer service" has not even attempted to resolve the issue promptly.

I still waiting to hear back from them. This ISN'T RIGHT!

On top of that, I have to buy another smart watch to replace this one before Christmas.Is there anyway to shut lightinbox.com down and keep them from scamming people and getting away with!?

Review about: Fashion Gt09 Smart Watch.

I didn't like: Broken used smart watch.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged, not as described, problem with delivery, bad quality, and poor customer service / $80
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Call your credit card company and tell them you received damaged goods(tell them you have pictures for proof), the company won't return your calls and you want the charges reversed. If they tell you they can't reverse the charges, ask for a supervisor.