2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased product #00276195 (http://www.lightinthebox.com/customized-women-s-sparkling-glitter-latin-ballroom-dance-performance-shoes-more-colors_p276195.html) on 20 Apr 2017 (Order No.1704201022493129) and I paid USD $21.64 (USD $14.39 for the item + USD $7.25 for Shipping Charges & Insurance), which was the equivalent of GBP £ 19.04 (GBP £ 12.66 for the item + GBP £ 6.38 for Shipping Charges & Insurance).

I received this product and I opened a ticket because the item was not as described – please see ticket ID 15351852. I then asked to return this item, pay the difference and receive instead product #00591975 (http://www.lightinthebox.com/customized-women-s-leatherette-arch-strap-latin-ballroom-dance-shoes_p591975.html). In order to do that, I was advised to pay a difference of £7.57 on 13 May 2017. Then my new pair of shoes were apparently dispatched, but there was an issue with delivery – please see ticket ID 15479248.

Since then, I wrote several times advising that I still haven’t received anything and requesting for my money back (a total of GBP £ 26.61), but no one seems to take any measures. The last communication I had with Customer Service ticket ID 15591277, where I was provided with a link (http://www.yodel.co.uk/tracking/JJD0002258199028654/). This says ‘’Sorry, service cannot be completed. Please contact the sender’’, ‘’ ALERT: Your parcel has been returned to your sender.

Please contact them with any queries’’.I wish to make a formal complaint and I request to speak to a manager and see how I can either finally get product #00591975 or my GBP £ 26.61 back.

Review about: Light In The Box Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Scam.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Scam.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

I had the same issue with them.I try to do a return because they sent me the wrong product and they block my account with them!

I can't get into my account at all to get a return ticket! Such a Scammer!

There needs to be a lawsuit against that company since there's so much complaints.I wish I saw these websites of all the complaints before I ordered from them!

New York, New York, United States #1343482

I will never order from them again. Products come from overseas. And extremely hard to return items or reach customer service