Mill Creek, Washington

My first order was a 3 watt LED light.Very slow shipping (1 month).

It was supposed to last thousands of hours but it failed after 700 hours. Second order they no longer had the same bulb. I ordered a different kind but within minutes I decided to cancel the order. There is no phone number on website.

You are supposed to be able to cancel the order on the website but it did not work properly to enable cancellation.Finally figured how to leave a message the next day, but by then they said it was too late to cancel.

Review about: Led Light Bulbs.

I didn't like: No phone number could not cancel order.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $7
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Light In The Box - No human being to answer my question about a product without accurate or enough information. Light In The Box "I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED. The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing. I wanted to inform them of the fact..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Light In The Box - Paid extra for 2-3 day shipping to be told wait a week Light In The Box "My boyfriends birthday passed the first week of June and we decided to throw him a party that weekend. I bought some extensions (not the cheap ones either) to wear..." Read more Light In The Box - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category  from Hyde, Tameside Light In The Box "We ordered a number of dresses through this company and paid what were referred to as "shipping costs". Once the goods arrived and we sent one poorly made dress back,..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Kroger Rewards pamplet inside store to get a VisA card SCAM Kroger "IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU GET A VISA CARD.TRIED ONE LAST MONTH DIDNT WORK.gOT ANOTHER ONE DIDNT TAKE .25 OFF.tALK TO kROGER THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO..." Read more Tpd - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Tpd "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more