Mill Creek, Washington

My first order was a 3 watt LED light.Very slow shipping (1 month).

It was supposed to last thousands of hours but it failed after 700 hours. Second order they no longer had the same bulb. I ordered a different kind but within minutes I decided to cancel the order. There is no phone number on website.

You are supposed to be able to cancel the order on the website but it did not work properly to enable cancellation.Finally figured how to leave a message the next day, but by then they said it was too late to cancel.

Review about: Led Light Bulbs.

I didn't like: No phone number could not cancel order.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $7
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Light In The Box - Must have changed ownership a few years ago Light In The Box "I ordered a painting from here about 5 years ago. At that time, they had live chat and they actually made a requested change to the painting shown on the..." Read more Light In The Box Brides Maid Dress Review Light In The Box "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..." Read more Light In The Box Shipping Service Review from Detroit, Michigan Light In The Box "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..." Read more Light In The Box - No human being to answer my question about a product without accurate or enough information. Light In The Box "I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED. The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing. I wanted to inform them of the fact..." Read more Dhgate - Wrong color Dhgate " After ordering a jersey and receiving it, I discovered the color to be wrong and not as it was pictured, after contacting the seller and not reaching a conclusion,..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more