Mill Creek, Washington
3.0

My first order was a 3 watt LED light.Very slow shipping (1 month).

It was supposed to last thousands of hours but it failed after 700 hours. Second order they no longer had the same bulb. I ordered a different kind but within minutes I decided to cancel the order. There is no phone number on website.

You are supposed to be able to cancel the order on the website but it did not work properly to enable cancellation.Finally figured how to leave a message the next day, but by then they said it was too late to cancel.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $7. dougdoug is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about led light bulbs at Light In The Box was no phone number could not cancel order Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments