Light In The Box - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Calgary, Alberta
Don't buy from here!I Bought a clock $45 for my son it took two months for it to come when it arrived it was just paper rolled up and you had to put it together.
No where did it say make your own clock.I am very upset
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I wish I had seen the reviews on this website before I placed my order. I ordered three items for an event almost a full month away. The item detail pages..."
- "I did the live chat pre-order. And the person was very helpful. I asked if I order now feb 4 will I get the item in time for feb 16,..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "On May 29, 2015 @ around 8:40 pm I went to Michael Kors outlet in Crossiron Mall in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I purchased a handbag for my mother's birthday (receipt included). While..."
- "We just bought our very first trailer back in February 2015. We did all the research, found out the best brands and looked at hundreds of trailers. We..."
- "For my wedding I ordered two suits from MensUSA in one order. For the first suit I was supposed to get size 38L but they sent me 38R though they..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."