Light In The Box - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Calgary, Alberta
Don't buy from here!I Bought a clock $45 for my son it took two months for it to come when it arrived it was just paper rolled up and you had to put it together.
No where did it say make your own clock.I am very upset
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hi I made order for handling flower in June 9 -2016 Until today I received nothing ..."
- "I made a purchase on the 4th of june, i only selected items that showed processing time 1-4 business days and after i made the payment it showed an estimated..."
- "Yesterday, I received the smart watch that I ordered from lightinthebox.com for my son for Christmas. To my horror when I opened there numerous things wrong!!! 1)When I opened the..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "They cancel orders without reason. They do NOT answers and communications: Phone, email. Their 24.7 Chat Line does NOT work. Communication is so important for consumers when buying tech. having someone to assist with..."
- "I am internationally trained Chartered Accountant (CA) from India. I now live in Canada with my family. I took the Densmore Consulting Services (DCSCPA.ca) CFE Prep 2015 course and did not..."
- "We just bought our very first trailer back in February 2015. We did all the research, found out the best brands and looked at hundreds of trailers. We..."