Shreveport, Louisiana

These people too 30 dollars from me , not by force though.I saw a lovely picture with hair for sell and wanted to buy because the few reviews on it were great...so i purchased the hair almost 5 days ago and tge order still says processing.

Theres no way for me to contact the seller and i cant seem to cancel the order.No one will respond and now since ive re-read the comments...this seems like a scam because all of the comments are tge exact same comments , just worded different.

Review about: Wig.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Light In The Box Brides Maid Dress Review Light In The Box "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..." Read more Light In The Box - Paid extra for 2-3 day shipping to be told wait a week Light In The Box "My boyfriends birthday passed the first week of June and we decided to throw him a party that weekend. I bought some extensions (not the cheap ones either) to wear..." Read more Light In The Box - Fake products Light In The Box "It is fake, absolute scam, I paid for £20 trainers, I knew they weren't adidas but it said on their website that it was normal trainers. Instead I got some..." Read more Light In The Box - No human being to answer my question about a product without accurate or enough information. Light In The Box "I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED. The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing. I wanted to inform them of the fact..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more Splat Hair Color - Horrible I cried Splat Hair Color "Well i bought 2 boxes of crismon obsession complete kit absolutly loved the color 3 hour process by the way i have thicker hair so thats why we used 2..." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more Exceptional Customer Service from ROSEGAL Staff Rosegal "I had great Customer Service from the ROSEGAL staff and I want to share this. I had a parcel that was slow to arrive, so I emailed my concerns to..." Read more