Light In The Box - Review about U8 Wearable Smartwatch from Fort Wayne, Indiana
Placed order November 24th didn't ship in the 24 Jr's it states first red flag paid for 5_8 day shipping no package arrived contacted post nl via twitter and they said its pre advised which mean they are waiting for the package from the sender hmm it says they sent it on the 2nd man that's a long drive to the mail box. So after they bullshitted me around litb that is I emailed all the proof that they are lying to me via a ticket including my responses from the post people I expect my account to be canceled with no response and my money and identity to be kept I've been saving money for a vacation guess I'm going to China I'm sure I can pay someone to find these *** it's funny people think they can hide beind a screen I have someone looking up there IP address
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- U8 Wearable Smartwatch
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two 320 led wash lights from Light in the Box Ebay site. When I received the two units one of them was damaged and would not come on..."
- "I bought a watch with HD Spycamera from lightinthebox.com with 8Gig storage/2 hour recording, â‚¬43 and â‚¬25 import tax. I tried it out and seemed ok, then tried to use..."
- "Just got my order from you guys and the pen is missing....Order# 11694149..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "The uneven cement in the parking lot and also on the ramp from the parking lot to the sidewalk made me feel very unsafe. Also, the 2 doors were..."
- "My 5 year old son joined the class few months and was going through a rough period having several behavioral problem. Sensei Basche, Ms. Mary and Ms. Hope paid extra..."
- "First of all, thanks for whoever started this website to get the word out about this company. I needed to order sympathy flowers for my daughter in Japan, and its..."