Light In The Box - Review about Rc Quadcopter

495 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews

1) my package had not been received even though it says 5-8 business day. I filed a dispute with PayPal (good thing I used paypal) and WILL escalate it into a claim. DO NOT close the claim until you are 100% satisfied! once closed you cannot reopen! they will try to talk you into closing it. Lightinthebox is not only a scammer but a hypocritical scammer. It DELETES bad reviews on product AND pretends to try to solve the problem but is not. Hypocrites. The tracking link they send me became "error" on certain days. Look at the reviews, I guarantee you WILL not be able to find a review less than 3 stars (how convenient)

why dont we track this package together? but I dont have time for this, I need this present for a special day. I am tired of spending hours on the internet hoping something changes in this hoax "package" it is not worth it. thank god i paid with Paypal, at least I still have a chance to dispute and get a refund. youre out of luck if you paid with credit card.

P.S. if you open a dispute they will try to talk you into closing it before they "refund" you BUT if you close the dispute you will not be able to escalate it into a claim or reopen the dispute.

I shopped with amazon and ebay, never had a problem. i could trust amazon with my identity. Compare amazon tracking and this tracking. its night a day. goodbye lightinthebox hyporcites! i hope you go to jail for the frauds and your company bankrupt. happy new year asswhipes! (i simply Cannot contain my anger)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
495 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about
×