1) my package had not been received even though it says 5-8 business day. I filed a dispute with PayPal (good thing I used paypal) and WILL escalate it into a claim. DO NOT close the claim until you are 100% satisfied! once closed you cannot reopen! they will try to talk you into closing it. Lightinthebox is not only a scammer but a hypocritical scammer. It DELETES bad reviews on product AND pretends to try to solve the problem but is not. Hypocrites. The tracking link they send me became "error" on certain days. Look at the reviews, I guarantee you WILL not be able to find a review less than 3 stars (how convenient)
why dont we track this package together? but I dont have time for this, I need this present for a special day. I am tired of spending hours on the internet hoping something changes in this hoax "package" it is not worth it. thank god i paid with Paypal, at least I still have a chance to dispute and get a refund. youre out of luck if you paid with credit card.
P.S. if you open a dispute they will try to talk you into closing it before they "refund" you BUT if you close the dispute you will not be able to escalate it into a claim or reopen the dispute.
I shopped with amazon and ebay, never had a problem. i could trust amazon with my identity. Compare amazon tracking and this tracking. its night a day. goodbye lightinthebox hyporcites! i hope you go to jail for the frauds and your company bankrupt. happy new year asswhipes! (i simply Cannot contain my anger)
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Rc Quadcopter
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "The issue with lightinthebox box was a dress I order I call myself ordering a size larger than what I wear I recieved the dress good Quality but I couldn't..."
- "December 22 I placed an order for a cable to use with my Blue-ray player. I was told 5-6 business days for delivery. I understood during the holidays my package..."
- "Went online to buy several nail polish items, ended up with a failed delivery shipment due to custom issues as enlightened by lightinthebox and offered a full refund that has..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."