Manchester, Manchester

I ordered this underwear and have yet to receive I'm extremely pissed off and want my money back TODAY and I'm not recommending this site to other people I want my money BACK.......

Review about: Panties.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

vanessahh

Good luck getting your money back quickly.I finally got in touch with Customer service; not very happy with me.

I was told to get a tracking number and then call them back with it, and also pay postage.My bank will return my money, so all I need is take it to them and they will refund my money quckly.

d.w
Rayleigh, Essex, United Kingdom #959780

I ordered to pair of shoes, they took my money from my account, but I haven't received my shoes.I am very disappointing from this company.

Horrible customer service.

Don't buy from this company.They steal money from people, and never back.

Customer service don't solve the problem, totally ignore people

Light In The Box - LIGHTINTHEBOX SAID THEY WOULD PAY ME $557.88, THEY DIDN'T Light In The Box "THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL, PLEASE BOYCOTT CHINA , ALL OF CHINA , LIGHTINTHE BOX , ARE ALL LIARS , REBECCA AND TIM , SAID THEY WOULD PAY ME MY..." Read more Light In The Box - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Northolt, England Light In The Box "Hi I made order for handling flower in June 9 -2016 Until today I received nothing ..." Read more Light In The Box Shipping Service Review from Detroit, Michigan Light In The Box "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..." Read more Light In The Box - Order 1703020821797316  charged on credit card-cancelled by LITB Light In The Box "My order 1703020821797316 was charged on my credit card March 2, 2017 (confirmed by my bank) and the process started (Status = Pending, Status = Payment received). Today (March 3,..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more