Light In The Box - Review about Light from Vancouver, Washington
Biggest peice of *** ever.I ordered a light.
First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart.
And the worst part was it was for my sisters sweet 16.I'm am very mad at this peice of *** not to mention the whole instructions were in Chinese and the whole thing smelled like a toxic chemical.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "My first order was a 3 watt LED light. Very slow shipping (1 month). It was supposed to last thousands of hours but it failed after 700 hours. Second order..."
- "I ordered this underwear and have yet to receive I'm extremely pissed off and want my money back TODAY and I'm not recommending this site to other people I want..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "This person is slandering my company everyday on Craigslist in Portland, Oregon. It's really funny beacuase everything he says about us is exactly what this dan trussell of my used..."
- "We purchased a home with a broker DBA jentinvestments, Troy Jensen. In the final walk through we were suppose to verify all addendum items, rather the realtor was supposed to make..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."