Light In The Box - Review about Flashlight from Newark, New Jersey
I dont do reviews but im going to make on on m.lightinthebox.com.this is the worst site ever for customer service, if iu try to contact them its like a three ring circus.
Every contact is a dead end, with links that send you into an infinite loop. Bought 4 flash lights, 1 set of rechargeable batteries leaked inside unit other will not charge after first charge.
So i can safely say that you will get 50% of what you order to work.If you already have these batteries check them it could be a problem.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "order # 13021507004092669 I returned a pair of shoes that I could not wear because the shoes were extra pointed toes then what the photo had. They were to tight and..."
- "I ordered SHEER curtains from them and requested 4" hanging tabs. On the website it shows lovely transparent hanging tabs of the same fabric. My curtains arrived with white. opaque..."
- "I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED. The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing. I wanted to inform them of the fact..."
- "The icon parking garage on Carlisle St in the financial district severely scratched the rear of my car and of course, didn't let me know so that when I arrived..."
- "I purchased what I thought was a "beautiful" bouquet of flowers for my mother in law as a Mother's Day gift. They arrived today and I was literally heartbroken that..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."