Newark, New Jersey

I dont do reviews but im going to make on on m.lightinthebox.com.this is the worst site ever for customer service, if iu try to contact them its like a three ring circus.

Every contact is a dead end, with links that send you into an infinite loop. Bought 4 flash lights, 1 set of rechargeable batteries leaked inside unit other will not charge after first charge.

So i can safely say that you will get 50% of what you order to work.If you already have these batteries check them it could be a problem.

Review about: Flashlight.

Review #762011 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Light In The Box - My order is.not complete Light In The Box "I please my order on 11-13-16 I got" my order 12/23/16 that's ok, but my order is incomplete, and the invoice does not show that is on back order or..." Read more Light In The Box - LIGHTINTHEBOX SAID THEY WOULD PAY ME $557.88, THEY DIDN'T Light In The Box "THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL, PLEASE BOYCOTT CHINA , ALL OF CHINA , LIGHTINTHE BOX , ARE ALL LIARS , REBECCA AND TIM , SAID THEY WOULD PAY ME MY..." Read more Light In The Box - Lightinthebox Light In The Box "Good morning Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more