Light In The Box - Review about Dress from North York, Ontario

735 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews

I ordered a dress from Light in the box.com and paid with my Credit Card.I was so excited.

Then I read the horrible customer reviews; no customer service number, no way to talk to anybody, the automated ticket number, they give you the run around, shoddy damaged merchandise, terribly sewn dresses and some don't even deliver! I immediately emailed them demanding they cancel my order and demanding my money back and I got a response saying they refunded my money back to my Credit Card but it will take 3-5 Business Days for them to do it and 7 -25 Business Days for it to show up on my Credit Card!!

I am waiting to see if they will actually do it but they seduce you with their very attractive and sophisticated website that looks legitimate, but for a Huge Wholesale Company that sells everything from Designer Ball Gowns to IPHONE Cases, it is illogical that they don't have a Customer service hot line Like Amazon.Com or Ebay.com.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
735 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 24, 2015 #1038631

Whatever, RealityCheck, you ***. Light In The Box is a very shady company, so unreliable. This person did the right thing, and I sincerely hope they get their money back.

1 1 Reply
RealityCheck

Sep 24, 2015 #1038459

Well well well, looks like we need to call the waaaaaaaambulance for yet another restarted complainer. Let me get this straight, you ordered a dress (which in itself is retarded, go to a store you lazy neanderthal) that you liked, read the reviews, and canceled your order based off of some other retard's word? If you had any common sense at all you would have waited for the dress, and judged it for yourself. I mean I can't really blame you, retard's come in many shapes and sizes, size 96 in your case. Which would explain the fact of why you were buying a dress online anyways, I doubt someone who wears a size 96 would be able to even fit through their front door. That only leaves one question, why did you buy the dress in the first place? Do you have a date with a *** site or something? Or do you just want to feel like a character from your favorite show, "The Bold And The Beautiful."
Your reality check has been served.

2 10 Reply

Nov 19 #1243122 Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States

Why are you so worried about this!!!! It's really none of your business. So you have tried to make someone else feel bad about them selves because you must have a miserable life and have nothing better to do than try to *** people off.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.