Light In The Box - Review about Dress from North York, Ontario
I ordered a dress from Light in the box.com and paid with my Credit Card.I was so excited.
Then I read the horrible customer reviews; no customer service number, no way to talk to anybody, the automated ticket number, they give you the run around, shoddy damaged merchandise, terribly sewn dresses and some don't even deliver! I immediately emailed them demanding they cancel my order and demanding my money back and I got a response saying they refunded my money back to my Credit Card but it will take 3-5 Business Days for them to do it and 7 -25 Business Days for it to show up on my Credit Card!!
I am waiting to see if they will actually do it but they seduce you with their very attractive and sophisticated website that looks legitimate, but for a Huge Wholesale Company that sells everything from Designer Ball Gowns to IPHONE Cases, it is illogical that they don't have a Customer service hot line Like Amazon.Com or Ebay.com.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "December 22 I placed an order for a cable to use with my Blue-ray player. I was told 5-6 business days for delivery. I understood during the holidays my package..."
- "My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes. They asked me to send them back and they would replace them. The return shipment would cost..."
- "I dont do reviews but im going to make on on m.lightinthebox.com. this is the worst site ever for customer service, if iu try to contact them its like a..."
- "Never ever deal with this company!! For 4 month of our contract with them 30 days no one can call our business. No one representative was sent to fix the..."
- "Good morning, Month ago I bought a purse for $115 plus tax in Promenade mall Nine West store. Yesterday we drop-in in mall and the same purse was $49 - it..."
- "There are a lot of complaints launched about the Toronto Transit Commission's Service and I can see Why? I have actually complained to them before, but they are unfortunately one of..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."