Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Coupon

Í have a coupon 90% 01-01-2019 but when a use it I get 10% reduction how come??? , please anser my question, greetings

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
This issue seems to be quite popular with LightInTheBox. The LightInTheBox Shopping Wiki states that coupons can be used on any purchased items from LightInTheBox.com or MiniInTheBox.com.

All coupons have a minimum purchase requirement. You should make sure that your order amount exceeds the minimum purchase requirement to use coupons. Please note that they are non-refundable once used.
If you have any problems with your coupons, you may contact the LightInTheBox Customer Service. Log in to My Orders and click on the order you need help with.

From the detailed order page, you can request help by submitting a Customer Service ticket.

The company normally responds to all tickets within 1 business day. You may check the LightInTheBox Customer Service Guide https://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html for more details.
#1619763

I ordered no dec 12, two dog outfits never received them 15 days ago,where is it,and I never got a ticket or a tracking so could you sent me information, or zbucci4594@gmail.com. email me

I have a handycapped child, 53, Need help

Can you help me find the shoe black with blue lights in the soul, or black with red lights his size and get them at your sale price today. And get them here by Christmas

Priscilla Whitaker

twhit@embarqmail.com :clap:

Shipping

I was trying to place an order with shipping to Canada but the site said no shipping available yet you offer shipping to Canada. I also have a US address so tried that however you don't give me a choice to mail my order Why ? You are going to miss my order!

My order

I place the order but I doesn’t get any tracking number in almost two week my order no is 1810081930992538 Can you please give me answers as soon as possible

Show

USA sizes bust waist lengh

How will I know bustsizein2x&3xdresses

I don't receive my oder

My oder number 30387612. My tracking number LY605098285CN, I don't receive anything yet , can you please check it , thank you

my order

i have made an order about a week ago i have not seen anything about my delivery nothing send to my email about order and delivery am very concerned . It should be here long time ago. please to query or investigate anput my orders iam wainting

Show

Trouser suit for my wife

Order number 1806171029766961 still waiting. A delivery was attempted.

But was not in no card was left with information for redelivery. Or to be picked up.

Also need to know who couriers are to get in contact with as wedding is only 5 weeks away. Thank you for any help please.

fabric and design

I am interested in two designs: Pantsuit Scoop Neck Ankle Length Chiffon Mother of the Bride Dress with Pleats by LAN TING BRIDE #05506567 and/or Jumpsuit Scoop Neck Ankle Length Chiffon Tulle Sheer Lace Mother of the Bride Dress with Pleats by LAN TING BRIDE #06022422

Can you see through the trouser fabric in either of these designs? I would prefer not to have see through trousers.

I would like to have a sample of the fabric to see the color. I don't know how to order a swatch or which kind of fabric sample I should order.

I am rather short and a size 6. I find that designs are often made for someone much taller. I assume that if I pay for custom measurements, that the outfit will fit me perfectly. Is this correct?

Confirmation of lighting specs

Good morning/afternoon to who it may concern

I am looking to purchase the bulb package below specifically the warm white selection:

YWXLIGHT 5pcs Dimmable G9 4W 300-400 lm LED Bi-pin Lights 14 leds SMD 2835 Warm White Cold White Natural White AC 220V AC 110V

I want to make sure that the bulbs that I am inquiring about is close to 2500K. We currently are using 3000k and it is too white. The description above says that they are are a warm light but this could be a varying amount of degrees; Could you please confirm the temperature colour for this bulb type. thank you for your help and have a nice day.

-Lake Conklin

lighthinthebox!!!!su**!!!

where is my order 1805240529498695 heres my tracking # and if try to track they need a fu***ng ticket what the h*** is that!!and if view my previous order nothing is there but you charge me already ....LIGTHINTHEBOX!!!ANSWER ME!!!

WHERE IS MY ORDER!!

where is my order what kind of business is that!!no customer service i ordered a you charge already and what happen is no tracking for my order!!!and if view my order nothing is there!!!!

Order cancellation

How do I get information about my money refund after canceling an order

wifi security camera

I want to enquire about security camera No 06582168. I want to know if it is Mobile reseptive.

Or if you have cameras that are wifi. ( just cameras)

Size question

My fiancée is interested in the following dance shoes. When she tried to select a size she wasn't able to change the shoe size. Does this mean the size isn’t available or is there a problem with the website?

Women's Dance Sneakers Ballroom Synthetic Sneaker Low Heel Black Red Green 1" - 1 3/4" Non Customizable #02378988

Do not order shoes there. I ordered a certain size and then my size was changed on order.

I absolutely remember ordering a certain size. Don’t trust.

Show

Missing Orders 1 Drone 1 Spy Camera. Have not received yet.

What happened to my Orders From April 01 2018 was due for delivery on April 09 2018. Contents was : ( 1 ) Drone, (1) Spy Camera.

Total cost $139.00 I was promised a delivery date of April 09 18 But still have not received my Two orders yet.

My phone number is 310 221-1953 call me and tell me what's the problem is. You got my money now were is my Orders?.

Alvin j Woodward.

no response

My order number is 1803241128640303 and ticket number 18010273.. there is no response to the message I have sent to you and its been more than 24 hours...

I have to exchanGe my product and I HAVE NO TIME.... I dont understand why you guys are so slow........

Please reply back soon on the said ticket number and arrange for my items exchange as soon as possible

Dont understand the process of returning goods. Had a ticket number so what do i do now. VERY COMPLICATED

My order not received

This is Madhav from India we are Purchasing 2 items Dec 25 on 2017 Ticket ID:17725037 and Order Number:1712250627098521 but not Received till date this is Your service why is your asking my site is very good and Genuine site? This is Rediculess site your costume care simlpley sorry no one cane Response to me pz Reply to correct answer

Show

Charge on credit card for $336.38 when I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING! Order date- 3/15/18

How did I get a charge from you on my credit card for $336.38 on March 15th when I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING! What's going on? If you have a pending order for me it is a mistake and must be canceled imediately

Sales Agents

Good day, I have placed several orders with you and I want to pay through western Union so they want me to provide the names of a sales agent. Please help me with that Thank you

Questions 59