Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Coupon

Í have a coupon 90% 01-01-2019 but when a use it I get 10% reduction how come??? , please anser my question, greetings

2 answers
HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
This issue seems to be quite popular with LightInTheBox. The LightInTheBox Shopping Wiki states that coupons can be used on any purchased items from LightInTheBox.com or MiniInTheBox.com. All coupons have a minimum purchase requirement. You should make sure that your order amount exceeds the minimum purchase requirement to use coupons. Please note that they are non-refundable once used.
If you have any problems with your coupons, you may contact the LightInTheBox Customer Service. Log in to My Orders and click on the order you need help with. From the detailed order page, you can request help by submitting a Customer Service ticket. The company normally responds to all tickets within 1 business day. You may check the LightInTheBox Customer Service Guide https://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html for more details.
#1619763
@On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center I ordered no dec 12, two dog outfits never received them 15 days ago,where is it,and I never got a ticket or a tracking so could you sent me information, or zbucci4594@gmail.com. email me
View more answers (1)

How can I get my order number?

I received my orders last wednesday but they're not fit. I ordered online then created an account that's why I don't have any order number in my account. please help me I wanna exchange my order but I can't because I don't have any order in my account.

Ann McDonald
According to Light In The Box return policy you can return the item that didn't satisfy you within 7 days after you receive it. In order to make return you should submit a ticket to Light In The Box customer service and receive instructions from them.

How do I get my refund

I returned order1909210933824840 to the address on delivery label for retuned to Walsall UK have not heard from you if received as the items was returned in perfect condition as excepted,For your attention & help William Beveridge thank you.

Where is my order?

I’ve paid to my men earrings around 70$ But now when I’m looking for my order there is no any order on my name? I’m gone from the site and I didn’t receive my order!!! My order number is: 1910010234181947

Ann McDonald
According to LightInTheBox shipping policy, the estimated shipping time is 10-18 business days. If you don't get your order within this period, contact Light In The Box customer service via the live chat option.

Product 6243459

Hello. I would like to order the product woodenwedding card holder #6243459 with the numbers from 1-40.is that possible? And i want them delivered by 4th of October.Thank you very much in advace!

Ann McDonald
You can order the necessary products online via Light in the Box website. If you have any problems with ordering, you may send an email at litbcs@lightinthebox.com
View

How can I get my order is late

Ann McDonald

According to Light in the Box FAQ page, you can go to My Orders and click on the order you need help with to check the current status of it and view the estimated shipping date.

Order #1902280632345069

by CandidCapybara719

I placed this order on February 28th. How long does it take for delivery? Can you provide a tracking number?

Problem with payment

by BumpyEskimoDog511

I completed my order and chose a VISA card and filled the information (Wells Fargo + Visa, cannot put in Wells Fargo. Tried Master Card (Bank of America’s ) same problem. How can we resolve this and get my order?

I have a handycapped child, 53, Need help

by ExcitedNightingale

Can you help me find the shoe black with blue lights in the soul, or black with red lights his size and get them at your sale price today. And get them here by Christmas

Priscilla Whitaker

twhit@embarqmail.com :clap:

Shipping

by MagentaGharial986

I was trying to place an order with shipping to Canada but the site said no shipping available yet you offer shipping to Canada. I also have a US address so tried that however you don't give me a choice to mail my order Why ? You are going to miss my order!

My order

by MelodicRay825

I place the order but I doesn’t get any tracking number in almost two week my order no is 1810081930992538 Can you please give me answers as soon as possible

View

USA sizes bust waist lengh

by RapidAbyssinian268

How will I know bustsizein2x&3xdresses

I don't receive my oder

by FruitfulDormouse543

My oder number 30387612. My tracking number LY605098285CN, I don't receive anything yet , can you please check it , thank you

my order

i have made an order about a week ago i have not seen anything about my delivery nothing send to my email about order and delivery am very concerned . It should be here long time ago. please to query or investigate anput my orders iam wainting

View

Trouser suit for my wife

Order number 1806171029766961 still waiting. A delivery was attempted.

But was not in no card was left with information for redelivery. Or to be picked up.

Also need to know who couriers are to get in contact with as wedding is only 5 weeks away. Thank you for any help please.

fabric and design

by FourSeal371

I am interested in two designs: Pantsuit Scoop Neck Ankle Length Chiffon Mother of the Bride Dress with Pleats by LAN TING BRIDE #05506567 and/or Jumpsuit Scoop Neck Ankle Length Chiffon Tulle Sheer Lace Mother of the Bride Dress with Pleats by LAN TING BRIDE #06022422

Can you see through the trouser fabric in either of these designs? I would prefer not to have see through trousers.

I would like to have a sample of the fabric to see the color. I don't know how to order a swatch or which kind of fabric sample I should order.

I am rather short and a size 6. I find that designs are often made for someone much taller. I assume that if I pay for custom measurements, that the outfit will fit me perfectly. Is this correct?

Confirmation of lighting specs

Good morning/afternoon to who it may concern

I am looking to purchase the bulb package below specifically the warm white selection:

YWXLIGHT 5pcs Dimmable G9 4W 300-400 lm LED Bi-pin Lights 14 leds SMD 2835 Warm White Cold White Natural White AC 220V AC 110V

I want to make sure that the bulbs that I am inquiring about is close to 2500K. We currently are using 3000k and it is too white. The description above says that they are are a warm light but this could be a varying amount of degrees; Could you please confirm the temperature colour for this bulb type. thank you for your help and have a nice day.

-Lake Conklin

lighthinthebox!!!!su**!!!

where is my order 1805240529498695 heres my tracking # and if try to track they need a fu***ng ticket what the h*** is that!!and if view my previous order nothing is there but you charge me already ....LIGTHINTHEBOX!!!ANSWER ME!!!

WHERE IS MY ORDER!!

where is my order what kind of business is that!!no customer service i ordered a you charge already and what happen is no tracking for my order!!!and if view my order nothing is there!!!!

Order cancellation

by AmusedTapir

How do I get information about my money refund after canceling an order

Questions 64