Light In The Box - Processing time doubled after i made the payment
I made a purchase on the 4th of june, i only selected items that showed processing time 1-4 business days and after i made the payment it showed an estimated shipping date of 15th of june, that's 8 business days.I made a ticket asking about the delay, and they only said that they have many orders and can't ship my items in time.
I am a reseller and almost all my orders cancelled because of that delay, i lost almost 430 USD. I made purchases before on many online stores, and this is the first time this happened to me.
After reading all the reviews, i don't even think my order is going to ship at the estimated shipping date of 15th of june (a date i didn't approve at the time of the order).Very dissapointed!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress from Light in the box.com and paid with my Credit Card. I was so excited. Then I read the horrible customer reviews; no customer service number,..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes. They asked me to send them back and they would replace them. The return shipment would cost..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "I want to return some items (I'm paying for the return shipping), but they refuse to give me the return address. Here's the full conversation I had with their "customer support":..."
- "Lied about the warranty, I called (Mobitel for Romania) and told me that there were no spares. ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **..."