Light In The Box - Processing time doubled after i made the payment
I made a purchase on the 4th of june, i only selected items that showed processing time 1-4 business days and after i made the payment it showed an estimated shipping date of 15th of june, that's 8 business days.I made a ticket asking about the delay, and they only said that they have many orders and can't ship my items in time.
I am a reseller and almost all my orders cancelled because of that delay, i lost almost 430 USD. I made purchases before on many online stores, and this is the first time this happened to me.
After reading all the reviews, i don't even think my order is going to ship at the estimated shipping date of 15th of june (a date i didn't approve at the time of the order).Very dissapointed!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I made an order of 270$ After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get..."
- "Good morning Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be..."
- "1) my package had not been received even though it says 5-8 business day. I filed a dispute with PayPal (good thing I used paypal) and WILL escalate it into..."
- "I want to return some items (I'm paying for the return shipping), but they refuse to give me the return address. Here's the full conversation I had with their "customer support":..."
- "Hi Here is the situation. Payment made on 3.12 Payment Confirmation: Complete After 10 days, 13.12, here is what I see on the website: All items have in the table status: PROCESSING (stage 2..."
- "So as you know, Tap4"Fun" games offers ingame curency with a price. In this case what i lost 1000 credits (which i know in the long run is not much..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."