I made a purchase on the 4th of june, i only selected items that showed processing time 1-4 business days and after i made the payment it showed an estimated shipping date of 15th of june, that's 8 business days.I made a ticket asking about the delay, and they only said that they have many orders and can't ship my items in time.

I am a reseller and almost all my orders cancelled because of that delay, i lost almost 430 USD. I made purchases before on many online stores, and this is the first time this happened to me.

After reading all the reviews, i don't even think my order is going to ship at the estimated shipping date of 15th of june (a date i didn't approve at the time of the order).Very dissapointed!

impulse wrote the review because of order processing issue at Light In The Box and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $430 and wants Light In The Box to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments