Bucharest, Bucharest

I made a purchase on the 4th of june, i only selected items that showed processing time 1-4 business days and after i made the payment it showed an estimated shipping date of 15th of june, that's 8 business days.I made a ticket asking about the delay, and they only said that they have many orders and can't ship my items in time.

I am a reseller and almost all my orders cancelled because of that delay, i lost almost 430 USD. I made purchases before on many online stores, and this is the first time this happened to me.

After reading all the reviews, i don't even think my order is going to ship at the estimated shipping date of 15th of june (a date i didn't approve at the time of the order).Very dissapointed!

Review about: Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $430
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Light In The Box Shipping Service Review from Detroit, Michigan Light In The Box "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..." Read more Damaged Merchandise From Light In The Box Light In The Box "I ordered 2 pictures and when I received them, the frames were broken on both of them. The quality was not as nice as it looks on their website. I..." Read more Light In The Box - Must have changed ownership a few years ago Light In The Box "I ordered a painting from here about 5 years ago. At that time, they had live chat and they actually made a requested change to the painting shown on the..." Read more Light In The Box - Order 1703020821797316  charged on credit card-cancelled by LITB Light In The Box "My order 1703020821797316 was charged on my credit card March 2, 2017 (confirmed by my bank) and the process started (Status = Pending, Status = Payment received). Today (March 3,..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more