I made a purchase on the 4th of june, i only selected items that showed processing time 1-4 business days and after i made the payment it showed an estimated shipping date of 15th of june, that's 8 business days. I made a ticket asking about the delay, and they only said that they have many orders and can't ship my items in time.

I am a reseller and almost all my orders cancelled because of that delay, i lost almost 430 USD. I made purchases before on many online stores, and this is the first time this happened to me.

After reading all the reviews, i don't even think my order is going to ship at the estimated shipping date of 15th of june (a date i didn't approve at the time of the order). Very dissapointed!

impulse wrote the review because of order processing issue at Light In The Box and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $430 and wants Light In The Box to have the product delivered.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Zulily. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments