Hamilton, South Lanarkshire

I ordered towel holders and toilet roll holders for my new bathrooms.I awaited delivery as stated but nothing arrived within the stated time period.

Then I get an e-mail from the courier telling me that they had both my parcels but I would have to pay another £40 in tax as the goods were coming from China. As we really liked the look of the fittings I paid the money. A few days later the fittings arrived and every one of them was faulty. The high polished chrome was tarnished and all the fittings were either bent or not straight and definatley not fit for purpose.

I e-mailed Light In The Box, as you can't call them, and had to go through the most tedious long winded process to get my money back for the faulty goods that they had supplied.I have got a refund for the goods but am still waiting for the postage and tax charge back two months later.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Light In The Box and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Light In The Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Zulily. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Light In The Box towel holder for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments