Light In The Box - Poor Products-Poor Service

1039 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews

I ordered towel holders and toilet roll holders for my new bathrooms.I awaited delivery as stated but nothing arrived within the stated time period.

Then I get an e-mail from the courier telling me that they had both my parcels but I would have to pay another £40 in tax as the goods were coming from China. As we really liked the look of the fittings I paid the money. A few days later the fittings arrived and every one of them was faulty. The high polished chrome was tarnished and all the fittings were either bent or not straight and definatley not fit for purpose.

I e-mailed Light In The Box, as you can't call them, and had to go through the most tedious long winded process to get my money back for the faulty goods that they had supplied.I have got a refund for the goods but am still waiting for the postage and tax charge back two months later.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1039 of 1645 Light In The Box reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about
×