I ordered towel holders and toilet roll holders for my new bathrooms.I awaited delivery as stated but nothing arrived within the stated time period.
Then I get an e-mail from the courier telling me that they had both my parcels but I would have to pay another £40 in tax as the goods were coming from China. As we really liked the look of the fittings I paid the money. A few days later the fittings arrived and every one of them was faulty. The high polished chrome was tarnished and all the fittings were either bent or not straight and definatley not fit for purpose.
I e-mailed Light In The Box, as you can't call them, and had to go through the most tedious long winded process to get my money back for the faulty goods that they had supplied.I have got a refund for the goods but am still waiting for the postage and tax charge back two months later.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Towel Holder
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought a watch with HD Spycamera from lightinthebox.com with 8Gig storage/2 hour recording, â‚¬43 and â‚¬25 import tax. I tried it out and seemed ok, then tried to use..."
- "horrible and I intentionally ordered it tWo size too big and it still didn't fit..."
- "Biggest peice of *** ever. I ordered a light. First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart. And the worst..."
- "I ordered towel holders and toilet roll holders for my new bathrooms. I awaited delivery as stated but nothing arrived within the stated time period. Then I get an e-mail..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."