I ordered towel holders and toilet roll holders for my new bathrooms.I awaited delivery as stated but nothing arrived within the stated time period.
Then I get an e-mail from the courier telling me that they had both my parcels but I would have to pay another £40 in tax as the goods were coming from China. As we really liked the look of the fittings I paid the money. A few days later the fittings arrived and every one of them was faulty. The high polished chrome was tarnished and all the fittings were either bent or not straight and definatley not fit for purpose.
I e-mailed Light In The Box, as you can't call them, and had to go through the most tedious long winded process to get my money back for the faulty goods that they had supplied.I have got a refund for the goods but am still waiting for the postage and tax charge back two months later.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Towel Holder
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a painting from here about 5 years ago. At that time, they had live chat and they actually made a requested change to the painting shown on the..."
- "My first order was a 3 watt LED light. Very slow shipping (1 month). It was supposed to last thousands of hours but it failed after 700 hours. Second order..."
- "Just got my order from you guys and the pen is missing....Order# 11694149..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."