Hamilton, South Lanarkshire

I ordered towel holders and toilet roll holders for my new bathrooms.I awaited delivery as stated but nothing arrived within the stated time period.

Then I get an e-mail from the courier telling me that they had both my parcels but I would have to pay another £40 in tax as the goods were coming from China. As we really liked the look of the fittings I paid the money. A few days later the fittings arrived and every one of them was faulty. The high polished chrome was tarnished and all the fittings were either bent or not straight and definatley not fit for purpose.

I e-mailed Light In The Box, as you can't call them, and had to go through the most tedious long winded process to get my money back for the faulty goods that they had supplied.I have got a refund for the goods but am still waiting for the postage and tax charge back two months later.

Review about: Towel Holder.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Light In The Box - Lightinthebox Light In The Box "Good morning Sending the latest review on the company lightinthebox. I have sent them two emails, on a return dress and waiting on a black dress that had to be..." Read more Light In The Box - Fake products Light In The Box "It is fake, absolute scam, I paid for £20 trainers, I knew they weren't adidas but it said on their website that it was normal trainers. Instead I got some..." Read more Light In The Box - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category  from Hyde, Tameside Light In The Box "We ordered a number of dresses through this company and paid what were referred to as "shipping costs". Once the goods arrived and we sent one poorly made dress back,..." Read more Light In The Box - No human being to answer my question about a product without accurate or enough information. Light In The Box "I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED. The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing. I wanted to inform them of the fact..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more