Light In The Box - Payd money, order cancelled, no support, hoping to have my money back
I made an order of 270$
After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get back your money a.s.a.p."
No way to call them, no email for support, for them the ticket is "closed" so no way to contact them also using the site.
For now i just suspect i lost 270$ !! and this is not little money. And also if one far day the money will come back, sure, i lost a lot of time.
Order id: 150218170011799664
I tried to open another ticket, not regarding the order, and they bounced me with a message like "if your order is opened you can open a ticket at thi address". But no way to have a minimal of support for an order that they decided to close.
Never buy from them !
More Review Details
What I liked
- Wide selection
What I disliked
- No way to contact a human
- Horrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a number of dresses through this company and paid what were referred to as "shipping costs". Once the goods arrived and we sent one poorly made dress back,..."
- "Just got my order from you guys and the pen is missing....Order# 11694149..."
- "My first order was a 3 watt LED light. Very slow shipping (1 month). It was supposed to last thousands of hours but it failed after 700 hours. Second order..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "We purchased a tree in 2015 just before Christmas. When the tree arrived we put it together and the lights went out. I called Balsam Hill, explained the problem and..."