Varese, Lombardy
100% full Resolved

I made an order of 270$

After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get back your money a.s.a.p."

No way to call them, no email for support, for them the ticket is "closed" so no way to contact them also using the site.

For now i just suspect i lost 270$ !! and this is not little money. And also if one far day the money will come back, sure, i lost a lot of time.

Order id: 150218170011799664

I tried to open another ticket, not regarding the order, and they bounced me with a message like "if your order is opened you can open a ticket at thi address". But no way to have a minimal of support for an order that they decided to close.

Never buy from them !

Review about: Tablet.

I liked: Wide selection.

I didn't like: No way to contact a human, Horrible customer service.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $270
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments

Hope you payed through paypal as it protects you 100 percent this company is a scam