Light In The Box - Payd money, order cancelled, no support, hoping to have my money back

I made an order of 270$

After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get back your money a.s.a.p."

No way to call them, no email for support, for them the ticket is "closed" so no way to contact them also using the site.

For now i just suspect i lost 270$ !! and this is not little money. And also if one far day the money will come back, sure, i lost a lot of time.

Order id: 150218170011799664

I tried to open another ticket, not regarding the order, and they bounced me with a message like "if your order is opened you can open a ticket at thi address". But no way to have a minimal of support for an order that they decided to close.

Never buy from them !

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Wide selection
  • What I disliked
    • No way to contact a human
    • Horrible customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #599573 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Light In The Box? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Feb 17 #1113164

Hope you payed through paypal as it protects you 100 percent this company is a scam

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Light In The Box. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Light In The Box.
Filing a new complaint about