Light In The Box - Payd money, order cancelled, no support, hoping to have my money back
I made an order of 270$
After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get back your money a.s.a.p."
No way to call them, no email for support, for them the ticket is "closed" so no way to contact them also using the site.
For now i just suspect i lost 270$ !! and this is not little money. And also if one far day the money will come back, sure, i lost a lot of time.
Order id: 150218170011799664
I tried to open another ticket, not regarding the order, and they bounced me with a message like "if your order is opened you can open a ticket at thi address". But no way to have a minimal of support for an order that they decided to close.
Never buy from them !
More Review Details
What I liked
- Wide selection
What I disliked
- No way to contact a human
- Horrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises..."
- "Still waiting for my order no response at all after allmost three months pathetic no way to contact them...."
- "order # 13021507004092669 I returned a pair of shoes that I could not wear because the shoes were extra pointed toes then what the photo had. They were to tight and..."
- "I made an order of 270$ After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."