1.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My boyfriends birthday passed the first week of June and we decided to throw him a party that weekend.I bought some extensions (not the cheap ones either) to wear the weekend of from lightinthebox.com.

I should have killed myself instead because that simple mistake quickly ruined my entire weekend and probably cost me my job too. I paid an extra $15 for my items to arrive no later than the Thursday before the party. Not only did they NOT come by Thursday as I sit here the day of the party, Saturday, they still have not come and the tracking has not changed. Friday night I opened a dispute and the customer service responded that I should wait a week.

No the F*** I shouldn't after I paid for it to be here in 2-3 days. If I was going to wait a Fu****g week I never would have bought it simply because the party would have been over and I'd have had no reason. In response they tell me "well shipping normally takes a week". I responded so then I should report you because you lied about having express shipping.

Not only that, but they never took the money from my card until I opened a dispute. The money I supposedly spent last week instead now came out of this weeks check and my money to get to work. I now have no way to work for the rest of the upcoming week. I WILL NEVER EVER IN MY GODD*** LIFE BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE AGAIN.

I even left a review on the Better Business Bureau's website.

I am done I have called my bank and if I find a way I 100% plan to sue this entire company.Also as you can see since Thursday the 8th my package has made 0 progress to even trying to be here in a decent time, it spent it's first 2 days being "shipped" in it's home country.

Review about: Light In The Box Shipping Service.

Reason of review: All of the above.

I didn't like: Lied about express shipping, False shipping guarantee, Customer service is a joke, Item never even came, Paid for express shipping no such thing offered.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments