Writing herewith due to being really annoyed with Light in a box , i ordered a HDMI cable and paid $ 5 already had been charged but the goods were never received , there is no way to contact them either , I have sent an email but no response since August 2015.There service is so *** that no one can reach them if the product was ordered as a guest.

I order a lot of stuff online and this is the 1st time it has happned to me .So disgusted .I am Harry , reachable on harindrag@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $5. The author is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hdmi cable from Light In The Box was not receiving our item, service and customer serivce Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Zulily that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments