i ordered a few items paid through pay pal after a time questioned lightin the-box about my order a was told it was mailed 4 weeks ago, and wait another 9 days and it will arrive , ok waited, no parcel wrote them back told them i will not be here when they said they will deliver another week or two, i asked for my money returned into my account, they offered me coupons instead of money for the products not received , i contacted pay pal opened a dispute told lightinthebox i had contacted pay pal there was an reply within a couple of hours saying within a week my money should be in my account, oh ya my order is still in china and never left the country.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Light In The Box. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Zulily that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Light In The Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Light In The Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments