Coimbra, Coimbra

I live in portugal and most of my orders are from Amazon and I have had very few problems.However I ordered several items from Light in the Box following being bombarded with their advert.

So far I have received 3 items from a possible 12. The first time I noticed problems was when I ordered 3 really cheap watches. I had a letter from customs here telling me they wanted €23 to deliver them. The watches were ordered at a total cost of €10.

I told them to return them and I would be reimbursed. This has never happened. Because I live in portugal I expect items to take longer to arrive but I am still waiting for items I ordered in early September. I keep telling them I have not received them but nothing happens, no reply, nothing.

What I am really annoyed about here is that only today I looked on a forum saying that Light in the Box is unscrupulous by other people who have suffered the same as me AND PayPal continue to do business with them. I thought the security of our money was their number one priority but I see that their involvement with problems is almost non existent. I have learned my lesson here and will not purchase anything more from Light in the Box. I guess my goods will never arrive so it's an expensive lesson.

Shame on you PayPal.

I just wished I'd looked at comments online before thus stopping me making any further orders back in Sep/Oct.Happy Christmas everyone!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Light In The Box?

Comments